Familes and Friends Find Out

Gray Fullbuster:
In scenario 4: "SHE SAID YES, NOW GO MAKE NEPHEW'S FOR ME."
"CANA."
Remember there's a crazy demon shipper and a dragon slayer inside the guild. We all know Cana mouth isn't going to stay shut.

Some Reactions:
Cana: I'm expecting little nephews soon.
Natsu: (Y/N), actually likes that pervert.
Mira: My ship has sailded.
Master: Let us celebrate!

Natsu Dragneel:
In scenario 4: "(Y/N) (L/N), IS MY GIRLFRIEND NOW!"
Let's be honest. Natsu went to wake up every Fairy Tail member to brag that you're finally his.

Some Reactions:
Juvia: Juvia feels really happy for (Y/N)-San.
Gray: Do you even know how to treat a girl, flame brain?
Gajeel: I feel so sorry for (Y/N).
Erza: If you hurt (Y/N), in anyway. I will not think twice of killing you. Understood? *Glare*

Lucy Heartfilia:
Your Outfit:

Your POV:It was peaceful morning

Your POV:
It was peaceful morning. Me and Lucy are heading to the guild. We were holding hands and talking about how the guild will react to us dating.
Once we got to the guild, we look at each other and together we pushed the doors open.
"Good morning minna." I called out as Lucy guided me to the bar. Most of the guild members stared at our intertwined hands. The guild got really quiet and I sensed that Lucy is starting to panic. That's when Mira started to fangirl.
"OH MY MAVIS, YOU TWO ARE DATING!"
I started to scrarch the back of my neck as I smiled. Lucy on the other hand nodded and smiled at Mira. That's when the whole guild got into party mode. I started sweat drop, isn't it too early to get drunk?
During the whole day, Lucy and I got asked a lot of questions.

Some Reactions:
Laxus:Congratulations, Little Siren(you).
Romeo:You're so happy, (Y/N)-Nee.
Levy: I always knew you(Lucy) had a crush on (Y/N)!
Wendy: I never knew two woman could fall in love.

Juvia Lockser:
In scenario 4: Lets just say you two were the cover of the next issue.
Mira was the first one to find out and she didn't stay quiet. In the end there was a huge party.

Some Reactions:
Gajeel: It seems like Juvia is my little sister now.
Gray: Wasn't Juvia in loved with me?
Levy: You guys make such a cute couple

Elfman: (Y/N) IS A MAN!

Erza Scarlet:
Your Outfit:

Your POV:I was laying on Erza bed while she showered

Your POV:
I was laying on Erza bed while she showered. I been in her room since we confessed. We decided to have a lazy day and not leave the room. It was so peaceful being in her room. When I felled asleep I didn't dream about anything other than me and Erza. She told me about her past and I told her about mine. We cried and we laugh throughout the time we speaked about our past.
I was about to fall asleep again until I heard someone knocking the door.
I sat up the bed and look out the window to see the moon up and high. I groaned.
"Who is it at this time?" I mumbled annoyed as I got up from the bed and lazily walked towards the door.
Once I opened it, I saw Levy in her normal attire looking at me with wide eyes.
"Hey Levy, what's up?" I said as I rest my body against the door frame.
"(Y/N), why are you in Erza room?" I smirked at her question.
"Is there something wrong in me being in my girlfriend room?" I asked with a smirk on my face.
"Oh my Mavis, I'm sorry for intruding." Levy answered with red face. Then she turned around and went running to her room.
I chulked as I close door. "Who was that?"
I turned to find Erza in her sword pajamas. I smirked slightly, "Levy."
"What did she come for?"
I walk towards her and pull her down to the bed. I smirked at the thought of the commotion that will happen tomorrow.
"You'll see tomorrow."

Some Reactions:
Azlack: My baby cousin is growing up so fast.*Crying*
Bisca: I'm glad that they're together now.
Lucy: I ship them hardcore!
Natsu: Erza is Titania and (Y/N) is a demon weapon wielder...THEY ARE THE MOST SCARIEST AND DANGEROUS COUPLE EVER!