Good Boy (X-Rated)

Start from the beginning

"Yes hyung," Jimin answers. Yoongi scissors his fingers out a few times before his cock is pressed against Jimin's entrance instead. Jimin gasps and groans as Yoongi presses into him.

"Mmm. You feel so good Jimin-ah," Yoongi praises as he slowly moves his hips. "You want it harder?"

Jimin nods. He's panting already but Yoongi hardly sounds affected. It sends a different type of arousal through Jimin. Sleeping with Yoongi is much different than any of the others.

A sharp thrusts jolts Jimin forward. Yoongi brushes deep and stays there for a moment before thrusting harshly again. Jimin moans into the pillow beneath him. Yoongi begins to pick up his pace and finds a steady rhythm. It's quick and deep and Jimin can barely hold himself up.

Suddenly the door clicks open. "Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook says as he comes in. Jimin immediately tenses and tries to sit up, naturally embarrassed about being caught in such an act, but Yoongi's firm hand between his shoulder blades shoves him back down.

The action sends a jolt down Jimin's spine. It should make him panic, make him feel dominated, but it doesn't. Not when it's Yoongi. An omega holding him down and fucking in front of an alpha makes Jimin hot.

"Ah ah Jiminie," Yoongi tsks. His thrusts barely slow down even with Jungkook standing inside the room. Jimin cries out in pleasure when Yoongi hits his prostate. "Stay right there like a good boy."

Jungkook is frozen in the doorway. "Um."

"Did you need something Kookie?" Yoongi asks. Jimin doesn't understand how Yoongi can keep his voice so steady while fucking so smoothly.

"I um," Jungkook stutters. "My rut..."

Yoongi smirks mischievously at the maknae. "Aw. Jungkook-ah has such good timing. Doesn't he Jiminie?"

Jimin moans in response. Jungkook's scent is slowly filling the room and making Jimin's hormones sky rocket. He's glad that Yoongi's grip lets up so he doesn't feel trapped. The rut pheromones are making him feel so much better with Yoongi drilling into him. He can see how hard Jungkook already is from here.

"Jimin wants us to get him pregnant," Yoongi explains to Jungkook. "You can knot him after I'm done with him."

"Fuck," Jungkook says under his breath. He works his way over to the bed, eyes plastered on Jimin.

"Wanna suck Jungkookie off Jimin?" Yoongi asks. Jungkook sits on the edge of the bed and runs a hand through Jimin's hair. The alpha's eyes are glazed over with the effects of rut kicking in. Jimin moans and Jungkook starts stripping.

Jimin can hardly suck Jungkook off properly with Yoongi fucking his so roughly, but Jungkook takes over and starts fucking Jimin's mouth slowly. Jimin moans around Jungkook's cock. He feels like the center of attention. He feels wanted and needed.

Yoongi bites his lip as cums in Jimin. Watching Jimin being manhandled by himself and Jungkook helped him cum quicker. Jungkook waits impatiently for Yoongi to pull out and hastily slams into Jimin.

Jimin's legs give over but Jungkook keeps his hips propped up so he can fuck into him smoothly. Jimin is crying in pleasure as Jungkook hits his prostate with each thrust but Jungkook is cashing his own pleasure.

"Such a good boy," Yoongi praises from beside Jimin. His hand wanders down Jimin's back as he speaks lowly. "So perfect."

"Good omega," Jungkook grumbles. He can barely think straight with how intense his rut has grown. The only thought in his mind is breeding the omega beneath him. Although, that is what Jimin is begging for.

"Please Jungkook-ah," Jimin sobs. He's so close but he needs Jungkook to cum. The pheromones of his rut make Jimin desperate for his knot, so much so that he doesn't think he can cum without it.

"Want to be bred baby?" Jungkook asks. Jimin only whimpers in response. "I'm going to knot you soon."

"Please," Jimin cries. Jungkook continues his smooth thrusts as Jimin whines underneath him.

When Jungkook's hips still, he and Jimin cum at the same time. Jimin can feel the swell of Jungkook's knot almost instantly. He moans and tries to fuck himself back onto it but it doesn't let him. He can feel Jungkook's cum shooting into him and filling him up. He's so hopeful that he'll be pregnant.

Yoongi is praising both of them and helps them relax until Jungkook's knot goes down.

"You okay Jimin?" Jungkook asks. Jimin groans in response, exhausted.

Yoongi chuckles. "I warned you."

Jimin wakes up to Jungkook and Yoongi having sex again. He's too tired to join in and honestly just wants breakfast. So Jimin disappears to the kitchen where Jin already has food ready.

"This smells good hyung," Jimin says.

"I thought you might be hungry," Jin says. Jimin blushes fiercely and looks away. Jin chuckles. "You were loud, but Hoseok talked to us before that."

"He did?" Jimin asks. He gathers enough bravery to meet Jin's gaze.

"He was worried about you," Jin explains. "He said you were pretty upset about not being pregnant."

"Yea," Jimin sighs, "but I'll be okay."

"I'm not sure if having sex with everyone is the best way to cope," Jin says with a raised eyebrow. "Don't hurt yourself over this, Jimin."

"It's making me feel more hopeful. And it made me feel closer to them."

"I can understand Hoseok, but Jungkook and Yoongi?" Jin asks. "They don't make love. Kook learned everything he knows from Yoongi and together they can be... I just know how they are from experience."

"They show it a little differently, but it's still showing love. Having sex with an omega came natural," Jimin says. "And helping Jungkook with his rut is personal in its own way."

Jin shrugs. "Who am I to judge?" He sets a plate in front Jimin. "Just promise me you aren't going to worry yourself to death about this."

"I promise. But you'll have sex with me too, right?" Jimin asks. Jin looks at his skeptically. "I want your pups too hyung."

"God you're so cute," Jin coos. He could never say no to his omega. "Of course I will."