Felicity was his light. His. Light.

(Not Barry's light)

Felicity and Barry were approaching the door, still touching. It was not until now that Oliver realized Felicity was carrying a bag from Big Belly Burger, a local fast food restaurant.

You're letting it get to your head, Queen.

Oliver straightened his posture, and opened the door.

"Mr. Allen, Felicity." He said, cringing at his tone of disapproval.

Way to be obvious.

"Mr. Queen, uh, Felicity and I ran into each other and I was just making sure that she got home safely-" Barry began, sounding nervous.

"There is no need to explain yourself Mr. Allen." Oliver said coldly.

This earned a glare from Felicity. "There is nothing to explain. Barry was being a gentlemen."

"His name is Mr. Allen." Oliver snapped, unable to keep the jealousy out of his tone.

Barry cleared his throat awkwardly. "I should probably go... See you around Felicity, good day Mr. Queen. I'll have updates on the case soon."

As soon as Barry departed, Felicity gave Oliver a look of annoyance. "You are unbelievable sometimes."

-*-*-*-*

FELICITY SMOAK-

Felicity was trying to brush off Oliver's previous hostility towards Barry earlier. Oliver still was staring at her intently from across the dinner table.

"So, Felicity, what did your mother do as her occupation?" Moira asked, in a smug tone.

"She was a cocktail waitress in Vegas... and I made sure that I wouldn't end up like her by studying hard." Felicity said confidently.

"A cocktail waitress sounds better than all this business crap." Thea put in, sounding bored.

"Absolutely not, Thea, you will be much better off. That is a despicable job to have." Moira said, shooting a condescending smile towards her daughter.

"Mother." Oliver said sharply.

"So, I saw you with that detective earlier. He seems nice." Moira said innocently, acting as if she was oblivious to Oliver's jealousy.

"Yes, he is. He actually lives in. Central City." Felicity explained, nervously pulling her hand up to adjust her glasses, accidentally knocking over her glass of red wine.

Everyone was instantly scrambling for napkins. Except Oliver, who looked even more put off by her clumsiness.

"You need to get your head out of Central City." He said harshly.

"Sure, right after you get yours out of your ass." Felicity replied angrily, slamming her napkin on the table and leaving the room as quick as she could.

Oliver was being ridiculous. Did he even trust her?

OLIVER QUEEN-

Being the Arrow without Felicity and Diggle is extremely challenging. They were a team, and now it was just Oliver.

Felicity was mad.

Diggle was away with his wife.

Sara didn't remember him.

Roy was mad.

Why was everyone mad? Oliver breathed out a frustrated sigh and aimed his bow towards the man on the motorcycle. His arrow found it's way into the man's left leg, causing him to fall from his bike.

Oliver leapt down from the roof of the building on which he currently stood, and onto the fire escape. From there, he hopped to the ground, landing easily.

The man struggled to stand, and Oliver soon loomed over him.

"You had failed this city." He repeated the line that he told so many other criminals.

This time, however, the line hit him.

The criminal had failed this city, however Oliver had failed the woman he loved.

"I- I please!" The man pleaded. Oliver shook his head, and called Detective Lance.

"Arrow, what's going on?" The detective spoke instantly.

"East River Heights, this man was making his getaway with a diamond necklace." Oliver said halfheartedly. He wanted nothing more to return home. Exhaustion was taking over.

"Copy that."

Oliver had hung up before Detective Lance could say anything else.

He quickly fled the scene. The cops would arrive shortly- and the thief wouldn't get very far on that leg.

"Oliver, you're home!" Oliver was shocked to see Thea at the door, throwing her arms around him.

"Thea?"

"Well, I'm going to Roy's." She said, grinning, and stepped out the door.

Oliver shook his head. Thea was always going somewhere. That's why he had given her the nickname Speedy.

As Oliver made his way upstairs, he noticed his mother watching TV in the living room, but he had no interest in talking to her right now. He was about to enter Felicity's room when he heard her voice:

"Absolutely! I mean who wouldn't notice a coat button?" Felicity laughed.

The person's reply was muffled, but Oliver could make out a voice.

"No, of course. Thank you Barry... Until next time."

BARRY?

Oliver felt himself go ridged. Why on Earth would Felicity be talking to Barry?

He couldn't wait any longer.

Oliver threw open the door. "Care to explain why you were talking to Barry Allen?" He roared.

Felicity froze. "Oliver?"

No really.

"Why. Were. You. On. The. Phone. With. Barry. Allen?" Oliver spoke through gritted teeth.

"He called to give you details on the case, and we ended up talking for a bit." Felicity answered smoothly, her eyes searching his face.

"So if I call him back, he will agree with that?" Oliver hissed.

"Yes. Now if we are done here, I would like to sleep." Felicity said coldly, tears brimming in her eyes.

Oliver instantly felt regret. "I'm sorry Felicity. I'm just tired- it's been a long day."

"Ok." She said, not meeting his eyes.

"Fel-i-city? Come here," Oliver said softly, pleading with her now.

FELICITY SMOAK-

"Oliver, I just want to sleep." Felicity said quietly. Her constant bickering with him over the course of a day was strenuous. There was nothing more she now wanted then to sleep.

And maybe Oliver.

But that wasn't going to happen.

"Felicity, please. I know that what I did was stupid. But I can't get past the fact that this Barry guy seems to like you- and...and I honestly don't know what I would do without you. So, maybe I get a little jealous sometimes. I'm a guy. That's what we do. But, it's not that I don't trust you Felicity. I trust you more than anyone I know. You have never lead me wrong. Felicity, I'm sorry. I'll try harder to like Mr. All- Barry." Oliver lowered his eyes, before raising his eyes to meet Felicity's. She felt butterflies in her stomach.

"I understand that." Was all she could make out. What could she say? A flicker of worry crossed Oliver's features, but in a brief moment it was gone.

"Goodnight." He said curtly, and with that, he was gone.

Haha Jealousy... *smirk emoji* 😏 also, I haven't edited this yet, so there may be some *cough* a lot of mistakes.