Saving Felicity; 5

OLIVER QUEEN-

*****

Oliver carefully stepped out of the shadows.

Although it had taken her three days, Sara had tracked Slade down to an abandoned warehouse in The Glades. This was Oliver's current location.

He could help but think how much faster Felicity would have found Slade's hideout. However, he pushed away the thoughts of losing her. Felicity would be-

"Oliver?!" A familiar voice called out.

Oliver, as Arrow, whirled around. "Felicity."

Felicity was dressed in the same black dress as she was the day she had been kidnapped. Her hair fell to her lower back in a tangles heap, and he makeup was smudged. However, she seemed unharmed.

"Are you alright? Where is Slade?" Oliver asked, rushing to Felicity's side. Much to his surprise, she threw her arms around him.

"He- you have to go-" Felicity said tensely, as if suddenly remembering something.

Oliver pulled out of the hug and looked his IT girl in the eyes. "Felicity, what's wrong?"

The blonde seemed to have gone ridged. Her legs were shaking terribly, as if she would collapse any second. "Oliver... it's going to...explode...warehouse..." She mumbled, looking confused and frightened.

Oliver hated seeing her like this. "We are going to be fine, let's get you out of here." He said softly.

Swiftly, he scooped Felicity up into his arms. "Digg, I got her. The warehouse is rigged to blow, but I have to get her out of here now. Meet me out front." Oliver said through his earpiece.

*****

FELICITY SMOAK-

Sunlight streamed into the hospital room.

The hospital room?!

Felicity tried to sit up, but her head was throbbing. She closed her eyes, waiting for her vision to clear.

"Felicity? How do you feel?" Asked Oliver, his voice laced with concern.

Felicity opened her eyes in surprise. "What are you doing here?"

Oliver looked mildly amused. "You don't remember?"

It all came flooding back. Slade, the warehouse, Oliver, the hug... Felicity felt herself blush. "You- uh, carried me?"

Oliver just nodded. "By the way, the police think you were kidnapped."

Felicity smirked. "I was, and then I spent the night with my boss."

Oliver merely looked at her as she turned bright red. "I'll let you get some rest Felicity, Diggle will be in to check on you."

Felicity nodded. "I meant you stayed with me while I slept. Like-"

"I know." Oliver replied, with a hint of a smile.

~*~*~

Unedited. Sorry <3

I'll go back and edit this later

-.~

Thnx for taking the time to read