Top Eleanor Roosevelt's Quotes.

"We gain strength, and courage, and confidence by each experience in which we really stop to look fear in the face... we must do that which we think we cannot." 

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." 

"A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water."

"You have to accept whatever comes and the only important thing is that you meet it with courage and with the best that you have to give."

"In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. And the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility."

"Probably the happiest period in life most frequently is in middle age, when the eager passions of youth are cooled, and the infirmities of age not yet begun; as we see that the shadows, which are at morning and evening so large, almost entirely disappear at midday."

"When life is too easy for us, we must beware or we may not be ready to meet the blows which sooner or later come to everyone, rich or poor."

"Do what you feel in your heart to be right- for you'll be criticized anyway. You'll be damned if you do, and damned if you don't."

"Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both."