"Birthday"

What better way to say “Happy Birthday” than with an awesome quote?

It's my best-friend's birthday the day after tomorrow and all these quotes are for her.
I love you so much. <3

"And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years." --Abraham Lincoln

"We turn not older with years but newer every day."

-Emily Dickinson

"Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new."
-Sammy Hagar

"We are always the same age inside" --Gertrude Stein

"As you celebrate your day, I celebrate the beautiful friendship we share! Happy Birthday, dearest friend!"

"Happy Birthday to the best friend I ever had. Let's celebrate this special day of your life and party like there's no tomorrow."

"Life is boring when you are not around. Happy Birthday to you - let’s make it grand!"

"Friendship is not something that is written on paper, because paper can be torn. It is neither something that can be written on a rock, for even a rock can break. But it is written on the heart of a person, and it stays there forever. Birthday wishes and blessings are coming your way, my friend!"

"If you looked up the meaning of friend in the dictionary, your picture would appear. Happy Birthday, my friend. May the Lord bless you and keep you!"

"Today is a perfect day to tell that you are nothing less than one of my family member! I Wish you a very warm and happy birthday."