"Birthdays"

Hehe I know this is another part of Birthdays, but we all know birthdays are so precious. There is only one birthday for everyone once in a year, so try to keep it as perfect as possible. ;)

Again Happy birthday baby best-friend.

"I wish you a fruit from every tree,  I wish you much honey from the bee,I wish you a rainbow without rain,  I wish and wish for you, my friend. I wish you a wish for every dream, I wish you were happy as you seem,I wish you love for all your way, I wish you just a great birthday."

"Our friendship is made of gold and it will never rust, will stay precious until the world turns to dust. Happy Birthday and may your every wish come true!"

"Wishing you an awesome day,  With good luck on your way, Stay blessed and happy this day,  My dear friend on your birthday today!"

"Hope you live forever, because this is what I am planning to do and the sure thing is that I am going to need you. Happy Birthday bestie."

"A friend is someone who stands by you side, when you are in trouble and broken inside. A friend is someone who treats you with all the best and shines your day, when you are."

"You’re the reason my spirits always take an uplift, you are the best ever given gift! Happy Birthday my friend!"

"In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows halve and your failure disappear. Wishing you a stress free life. Happy Birthday!"

Life Itself is a Quotationजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें