Zevon's Toy

I'd like to thank Pinksakura271 for helping me with a part of this chapter and for commenting :D

Oh, and this is the longest chapter I've ever bothered to write

Josie was woken up by the sound of a door opening and closing, Josie hadn't even realised she had fallen asleep. "Aww, is Kat a little tiered?" Mal mocked. Josie hugged herself even more to try being smaller. "Don't worry my little kitty, we'll go to bed soon." Mal told her, she walked up and unchained her from the bed and pulled the lead, "I forgot to get rid of this, sorry kitten." Mal said before removing the muzzle. "Now come on." Mal said as she dragged Josie to another door, she opened it to reveal a lavender bathroom. "OK kitty, bath time." Mal said before locking the door.

Josie ran to the door, trying to scratch her way out. Mal sighed as she started to run the water in the bathtub. "Right, come here Kat." Mal called, reluctantly Josie came over. "Good girl, now hold still, this may hurt a little." Mal warned before she held her hand out, it glowed green with magic. Josie tried to scream with pain but instead meows of pain came out, Josie fell over. When she stood up everything was bigger, Mal had shrunk her, Josie meowed fearfully "Sorry kitty Kat but I had to do it, now let's move onto the claws." Mal said before grabbing Josie's hands with one of her own. Her hand glowed green and when she removed her hand, Josie's fingernails that were shaped in a claw like style, were now blunt at the end, making them useless to scratch with but still relatively long.

Josie stumbled back a little before Mal grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, which was easy for Mal considering Josie is now the size of a kitten "Aren't you adorable." Mal cooed, tickling Josie under her chin, Josie swiped at Mal's hand "Okay, next on the list, the bath." Mal said before using her magic to change her, remove the lead and then placed the hybrid into the warm water. Josie was red with embarrassment as Mal washed her with shampoo and other stuff Josie had never seen. Josie didn't bother to resist since she would probably get into trouble with Mal and she didn't want that. Josie would never admit it out loud, but it felt nice, Mal was very gentle while washing the hybrid and made sure to be careful around her sensitive ears. Josie couldn't help but purr, "Aww, Kitty Kat like that huh?" Mal asked as if she was talking to a baby.

After that, Mal picked her up and wrapped a towel around the hybrid and carried her back into her room, Mal dried the feline hybrid and with a snap of her fingers, Josie had some purple clothes on. Mal narrowed her eyes at Josie when she noticed the food bowl still full "Your supposed to eat the food Kat." Mal said while shaking her head, she picked Josie up and placed her near the food and water. "Come on, eat." Mal urged, Josie shook her head stubbornly, but her stomach growled, "You need food and water." Mal told her, Mal cupped her hand in the water and tried to get some water into Josie, she wasn't sure how long it has been since the hybrid last had a drink. Josie tried to move away but Mal grabbed her with her other hand.

Mal sighed when Josie wouldn't drink "Please kitty, you need to have something." Mal groaned in frustration, 'Malice I need to you here, Kat won't eat or drink.' Mal told her brother telepathically. Not long after she told him Malice came in. He came and stood next to Mal. He sighed when he noticed the food and water was basically untouched, he walked up to Josie and picked her up by the scruff of her neck "She should be very hungry." Malice said, noticing how malnourished she is. He took the hybrid and placed her on the bed "I think she's very nervous, give her some time and she should calm down but if she doesn't let me know." Malice told Mal "First, thanks for that and second, what are you? A vet? How do you know that?" Mal asked, Malice shrugged "You need to know how living things react to different situations when you torture them." Malice said before heading to the door "I'm going to go taunt some prisoners." Malice said before leaving Mal with the terrified hybrid. Mal sighed and picked up the hybrid, she placed Josie on her lap and began stroking her, Josie shaked with terror but didn't try to run or struggle. After awhile Malice walked in "Mal, you need to come, it will only be a few minutes." Malice said before closing the door.