A change in power

I would like to thank Bal-Breelice09121994 for helping me with the ideas for this chapter :D

Malia woke up in a prison cell, she looked around for her "Dad!? Jay!?" She called to her father and Jay, but she couldn't find either of them "What?" FG whispered to Belle and Beast who were also in the cell "Dad!? Jay!?" She cried out again, she got up and and went to the bars of the cell "Dad! Jay! Where are you!? Anyone please!" She yelled despite know they couldn't hear her, she started hyperventilating and crying once she realised she was trapped away from her father and Jay. She fell to the ground and curled into a ball as she sobbed "The poor dear." Belle muttered, watching the crying teen in sympathy. Belle stepped forward but was stopped by her husband "What if it's a trick?!" Beast asked his wife, Belle looked at the sobbing teen then back to her husband "Look at her, she's terrified." Belle told Beast before walking over to Malia.

"Hey, are you ok Sweetie?" Belle asked, worried about the child, Malia softly shook her head "No! No, I'm not, Jay nearly died and can very well be dead already, my father was knocked unconscious and is most likely dead or imprisoned as well and I'm stuck here, unable to help my friends and family." She wept, "Oh sweat heart." Belle sighed sympathetically, hugging the sobbing teen to try calm her down.

Elsewhere in the dungeons, Jay was starting to wake up, he couldn't remember a thing and he had a migraine "what... the?" He said slowly, he took in his surroundings, "Where am I?" He wondered aloud. "In the dungeons." A voice answered him, Jay turned to see Mulan and her husband, "What!?" Jay said in surprise, Shang walked up to him "One of Maleficent's goons dragged you in here before stabbing you with some needle, I'm guessing the needle was to make you unconscious and so you didn't remember anything." Shang said to the teen.

Even further in the dungeons, Diaval was chained in the back of a cell, he tried to stay awake but fell unconscious again soon after waking up.

On the isle

Josie was currently in her cat form, asleep by Amy's side, Amy was looking out towards Auradon, she was worried about her family. "Where are you guys?" Amy wondered aloud as she gently stroked Josie's fur. Amy was snapped from her thoughts by the sound of one of the AKs "Hello?" Bree called, wondering who was out there.

Amy turned to see Bree standing behind her "You should be sleeping." Amy told the princess "So should you." Bree said, walking over to Amy "I can't sleep, I'm worried, Malia and the others haven't gotten back here yet." Amy told her. Bree nodded. "I know how it feels, I don't know if my parents are alive or not, I'm scared that I'm going to or already have lost them." Bree told the pink haired girl, Amy smiled softly at Bree.

Josie woke up when she noticed Bree, Josie's eyes started to glow a little as she saw Amy smiling 'You are not becoming friends with a Bore-adon kid!' Josie thought angrily before turning back into her human form "Amy can you follow me please?" Josie asked with fake sweetness, she didn't wait for Amy to answer before grabbing her wrist and grabbing her away from Bree. She revealed her cat ears and tail as she dragged her cousin away.

Once they were away from Bree, Josie turned to Amy with slightly yellow eyes "Skitty you better stop!" Josie growled "Stop what?" Amy asked, not understanding what she meant "You know what I mean! Stop being all buddy, buddy with the enemy!" Josie snapped, Amy raised an eyebrow "Enemy?" Amy asked, "That girl! The royals! Maleficent and her lapdogs! And AKS!" Josie spat in disgust. Amy narrowed her eyes at Josie "Josie, the Aks and royals are not our enemies, Maleficent and her lackeys are, and Bree seems really nice." Amy reasoned, "She is deceiving you! Someone like her would never truly be nice to people like us!" Josie snapped, eyes glowing brighter with each word, Amy's eyes started to glow red "Delcatty stop being so judgemental! You don't know that! Bree could be very nice for all you know!" Amy scolded her cousin "Or an enemy who want's nothing more than to destroy us!" Josie retorted.