Mal's New Pet

Amy sighed as she walked back to Bree "You ok?" Bree asked, Amy shook her head "No... I got into a fight with Josie." Amy said sadly, feeling bad for fighting with her cousin "The girl from before? What did you fight about?" Bree asked, wondering what could have been that bad to get the pink haired teen that upset "She started to accuse you of being the enemy, that you and the other AKs were as bad as Maleficent and her lapdogs." Amy sighed "I got angry with her being so closed minded that I yelled some pretty hurtful things at her. I should have been more understanding! I know she's scared of people from Auradon but instead of being understanding I got angry at her!" Amy said, ashamed of herself for being that quick to fight.

"Wait... what do you mean scared of people from Auradon?" Bree asked, confused about why Josie would fear her "She was taken away from her mother, Jabberwock, who was said to have been killed soon after. Rumour has it Josie was going to be sent to an asylum by the order of King Adam but then her father took her in for a few years before abandoning her. The King soon caught her and had her sent to the isle because of her mother, she was on the streets for a few years, living on scraps and anything she could get her hands on. One day Maleficent found her and realised she was her niece so she took her in so Maleficent could teach her to be evil." Amy explained.

Bree sighed sadly, she vaguely remembers her father yelling about a psychotic girl getting away, then a few years later he caught the crazy girl and sent her to the isle. "Well, I think you should go look for her, if what you say is true she probably would be feeling like she has been abandoned by now. I can come with you show her that not everyone wants to hurt her." Bree suggested, Amy nodded "Okay, I last saw her around there." Amy said, pointing to an almost destroyed alleyway "Okay, well let's go, she couldn't have gotten too far." Bree said before going with Amy to find Josie.

Meanwhile

Three figures walked out of the shadows around Josie and Ulric "Nicely done Anthony." Maddy said, removing her hood "Yeah, didn't think you could do it." Ginny commented, "Well I did so shut it and help me get the chains on the them!" Anthony snapped, he walked over to the two unconscious teens. Maddy rolled her eyes before chaining Ulric while Anthony chained Josie. "Right, lets ge-" Anthony was cut off by someone gasping.

Amy and Bree where searching for Josie when they heard some familiar voices, the two girls followed the voices to find Anthony, Ginny and Maddy standing over Josie and Ulric who were both unconscious "What did you do to them!?" Amy growled "What are you doing!?" Bree asked, terrified and appalled by what the three other teens are doing. "Nothing that concerns you!" Ginny spat "Yeah!" Anthony yelled "We're simply running an errand for the new king and queen of Auradon!" Maddy said, looking at the two girls as if they were trash "Yeah!" Anthony repeated "Shut up!" The two girls snapped at the boy "Fine." He muttered "Now, we need to go! Mal and Malice don't like to be kept waiting." Maddy said before grabbing a dark purple potion and throwing it to the ground in thought of her, Anthony, Maddy and the two unconscious teens. A large puff of purple smoke covered them.

Amy and Bree coughed from the smoke, when the smoke cleared they were gone. "No! They're gone!" Amy cried, devastated. "Who were they? "Bree asked, clearly scared about what just happened "Maddy, Ginny and Anthony!" Amy growled before gasping "Wait! New king and queen? Mal and Malice sending them?" Amy muttered with a horrified expression "Huh?" Bree said, "We need to get to the others now!" Amy said, if what she is thinking is true, they could be in more trouble then they thought, saving the royals would be less important, surviving themselves will be the main thing for them to worry about.

In Auradon

Josie groaned as she felt a sharp sting in her arm "Good, it's awake." A boy said, Josie turned to see Anthony shoving a large needle into her arm, she growled and tried to attack him but was roughly grabbed by someone else "Behave yourself freak!" Ginny's voice snarled. Josie opened her mouth to talk back but no sound came out "You won't be able to talk for a while." Maddy's voice growled. Another needle was jabbed into her arm. Josie's vision began to clear up and she saw she strapped to a chair that was in a pure white room with Anthony, Maddy, Ginny and Zevon. Suddenly an agonizing burning pain went through Josie. Both Ginny and Maddy were branding both her shoulders.