On The Isle

A/N: I'd like to thank Pinksakura271 and MaliceMalAmyMalevFaery for reviewing :)

The Aks and reformed VKs turned around to see a look alike of Mal but with pink hair and she was a little bit shorter, Audrey and Chad screamed, thinking it was Mal. "SHUT UP!" Another girl yelled, "Oh, um. I mean can you please quiet down." Josie asked politely, she just hated hearing the two screaming, "Relax Delcatty." Amy reassured Josie, Josie nodded. "Amy, are you and the others OK?" Evie asked, Amy nodded, "Yes everyone is OK, well except from the other parents who you know..." Amy trailed off "Um, no we don't know! Tell us!" Audrey yelled "SHUT UP PRISSY!" Both Amy and Josie hissed, Audrey stepped back a bit and stood behind Chad when Josie hissed, showing off her fangs and claws.

"Um, never mind." Audrey squeaked, "Mal?" Lonnie asked, "The girl with the pink hair is Amy, Mal's nice twin sister and the girl with the dark brown hair with purple highlights is Mal's cousin, Josie." Carlos explained to them "Amy, Josie, can one of you go get the rest of the VKs? Doug needs medical attention, we've only got some makeshift stiches in right now." Carlos told them, "I know exactly who can help." Josie said before shifting into a raven, she flew off to find someone. Amy sighed "And she's gone, make yourselves at home, prissy and weird boy she's hiding behind get lost, I'm going to go let everyone know you're back." Amy said before walking off "She was so rude." Chad grumbled, "You two deserved it." Aria pointed out, Chad and Audrey started grumbling.

"Ok, basically stay on this floor, don't go upstairs and be careful since there could be others in here." Evie told them "Um Evie why were most of the buildings nearby destroyed and why are we staying here?" Jane asked. Evie sighed "Maleficent and her lapdogs, Mal and Malice, came here last week and killed every villain who didn't follow Maleficent, although it seems they either underestimated the VKs or just plain out forgot them since it was only the villains they killed." Evie explained.

Meanwhile

Mal was sitting on her bed listening to music, she was wearing dark grey pants and a dark purple tee shirt. Then Maleficent came in. "Why knock when you can walk straight in." Mal commented, "Why put you're phone down when you can a brainless, drooling moron." Maleficent retorted, "I always look forward to our chats." Mal said sarcastically, Maleficent wrinkled her nose at the clothes just dumped in a pile but didn't mention it "Ears." Maleficent said as she grabbed one of Mal's ear buds out of Mal's ear. Mal groaned as she sat up. "What?" Mal asked as she removed the second ear bud from her ear. "I need the key that I gave you the other week." Maleficent ordered emotionlessly.

Mal got off her bed and went to where she stored her assassin stuff, she opened the container and searched through, 'Weird I swore I had put it right here?' Mal thought, "What's taking so long Mal?" Maleficent asked, starting to lose her patience's, "I don't know, someone must have taken it!" Mal yelled back "What!? You lost the key that could let the people who imprisoned us out! How could you be that stupid!?" Maleficent yelled at her daughter, "Hey you're not blaming this on me! I was out tracking down those traitors!" Mal roared back "And look how well that turned out!" Maleficent snapped back, she stormed towards the door, "You're going to stay here until further notice!" Maleficent snarled before slamming the wooden door, then suggesting for her knuckle heads to close the metal door over the wooden one, locking Mal inside again.

Mal was so angry she kicked the wall, not hard enough to break but hard enough to make a loud bang. She ran her fingers angrily through her hair 'You Ok Mal?" Malice asked, 'I can't wait for the next phase of the plan!' Mal telepathically snarled before sitting back down on her bed and blasting the music. When Mal calmed down enough to think straight she stopped playing her music and took some deep calming breaths, suddenly she smelt something off with her enhanced sense of smell.

She closed her eyes, the room was dark blue, her mother's scent appeared as a black aura figure, Mal's own was a dark purple colour but there was a bright orange aura. Mal opened her eyes angrily. "Jay!" Mal quietly hissed, knowing he took the key.

Malice could feel Mal's anger all the way from his room 'I'm glad I'm not in there, something tells me Mal's going to speed up the plan.' Malice thought, a little fearful about what's going through his sister's mind.

On the Isle

Josie and Amy finally came back, Josie was still a raven on a girl named Yzla. Josie transformed back to her previous form "Hey, I'm Yzla, daughter of Yzma. Josie already told me what happened, would you mind if I check the injuries?" Yzla asked Doug, Doug nodded, Yzla came over and checked both the arm stumps, she stopped an examined his right arm stump "Hmm, this one has slight infection, but I should have something to help with that." Yzma said. "How do you know this?" Lonnie asked, "I would sneak into the library and steel some medical book, some chemistry books and Yen Sid did teach us some medical basics." Yzla explained.

She grabbed a small vial and tipped it into a sort of clean rag "This might hurt a little." Yzla told Doug before she gently started washed Doug's infected arm stump, Doug hissed in pain but apart from that stayed quiet. "There, now I think the best thing to do now is rest, Evie can you help me?" Yzla asked Evie, Evie nodded and helped Yzla get Doug to the old couch.

Evie sat on a chair next to Doug as e slept. Carlos was making sure everyone was OK, then he noticed Lonnie looking worried "You OK Lonnie?" Carlos asked her, Lonnie shook her head, worry was clear in her eyes "I'm worried about Jay, I don't know what he has been doing, where he is or if he is still alive even." Carlos put an arm around her "I know, I'm worried about him too, he's like my older brother. I know he will be OK, but I still feel worried about him." Carlos confessed. Lonnie smiled at Carlos, it confused her how such a sweet caring boy could be related to a horribly psychotic madwoman.

What did you think?

Please Comment, fav and or  add this story :)

If you like cats, read on, if you don't like puke, maybe think about reading on, none of this is detailed:

And now I'm going to randomly tell you what my helpful cat did tonight: I was trying to eat some food but my mum made pork, she said I needed it cause I've got a virus but she doesn't understand I'm one up from becoming a vegetarian, so I ate a few pieces and nearly threw up, my cat came and gave me a look that basically said, 'you eat the veggies and I'll eat the meat' I ate a few pieces of meat but mostly gave the meat to the cat, I swear if my little kitten didn't come and help I would be looking for a new laptop that wasn't filled with the contents of my stomach.

Bye :D