~FLASHBACK~

In November the 5th in 2016. It was 1:45 pm and imani just got back from a business trip from paris. Jamie had tianna and gianni since her mom and gigi was 'busy.' she unlocked the door and came into the house. She was about to call George's name until she hears noises. Sexual noises. Imani hearing grunts, moans, screams, and the bed creaking. She then walks upstairs quietly. She then sees the door cracked open. Imani peeks through the door but couldn't get a better view of them. She the kicks the door open and she sees a site that she'll never forget. Her mother and her sister sleeping with her husband. Her face filled with anger, her fist clenched she then said in a dark angry tone.

Imani: WHAT THE HELL IS THIS HUH?! YOU FUCKING MY MOM AND SISTER NOW?! YOU BETTER EXPLAIN TO ME RIGHT NOW OR I WILL FUCK YOU ALL UP!!!!

George: I-Imani! I-it's not what it looks like! I swear!

Imani: Oh so your not on top of gigi while my mother's giving you slobbering kisses on your trifling ass face?!

George: Uuuhhh......y-yeah! We're just talking and uuuuuhhhh.......cuddling too.

Imani: CUDDLING?! HUGGING?! oh Cut the shit out! I'm not fucking stupid George! George......you better get the fuck outta my house. You and your hoes!

Beatrice: Imani! That's no way to talk to your moth-"

Imani: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!! You ain't my mother no more! And you ain't my sister anymore! I took care of all you and this is how you repay me?!

Gigi: Sis I'm sorry! He led me on and mom made me!

Beatrice: What?! You know damn well I would never do that! I tried to stop you from doing this!

They then began to argue. As they continued to argue imani then took a deep inhale and exhale. She then yelled out.

Imani: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! Here's what your all gonna do. Your gonna put your clothes, leave my house, and never come back!

The women then scattered while living with only George and imani. She looked at him with brown eyes filled with anger. He then walked to her and tried to touch her but she slapped his hand away.

Imani: Why are you still here?

George: What you mean why I'm still here? I live here!

Imani: Not anymore pussy! Not anymore. So get the fuck out! NOW!!!

George: Come on baby I'm sorr-

She then went into the drawers and got his clothes out. She then starts throwing his stuff out of the window.

George: Wha-what you doing?! Imani stop! Now!

She doesn't listen though. She continues to throw his stuff out. She then goes to him and removes the rings off her fingers.

Imani: Here! Take yo cheap ass engagement ring, your necklace you gave me, and last but not least the ring that was suppose to make feel like I'm loved by a the man who supposedly 'loved me'!"
She throws the rings at his face and he just stood there with a stoic face.