XXXI. I'm Yours, You're Mine...

↩↩↩↩↔↔🔼↔↔↪↪↪↪

You opened your eyes and noticed your room was illuminated by the moonlight. The digital clock on your nightstand read 9:06. It's nighttime, which means you and Tae have been sleeping soundly for several hours.

'Oh God, Tae-Hyung!' You excitedly thought to yourself. You were in bed with Tae-Hyung. The corners of your mouth curled upward as one of your biggest smiles formed. You confessed to each other and now you're together. You couldn't believe it. He was really there with you and you couldn't be happier.

Your only source of light was the full moon which irradiated down on Tae-Hyung's perfect face. He resembled a perfectly sculpted piece of art with the moonlight set light to his unblemished features. He appeared almost seraphic. His features seemed to be ever so gently carved out of stone, to ensure no flaws.

You examined him at a snail's pace, slowly scanning each feature up close. You laid there, propped up by your hand under your chin, with bated breath, admiring the perfect masterpiece lying next to you. This masterpiece who loves you. You were feeling so blissful. Finally, the remnants of pain were gone. The man you belong with was with you, and besides Tae-Yoon coming home, you couldn't ask for anything more glorious.

'I am so in love with this man. This is what it's really supposed to feel like when you're in love.' You thought. You continued smiling while you rested your head on his tanned chest. You were listening to his deep breaths and his strong heartbeat while he remained in his tranquil slumber.

You wondered how Kim Tae-Hyung even existed. He was the epitome of perfection, not only physically, but spiritually and emotionally too. He had the biggest heart and was the most compassionate person you knew. Tae-Hyung was loyal and loving to his family, friends, and fans. You felt blessed to have him in your life. You know he's the one meant for you and it feels magical.

"I love you too, Beautiful." You heard Tae-Hyung say in a deeper and raspier tone. Lordie, even his voice is perfection you thought. Wait, how did he know what I was thinking?

"Tae-Hyung, why did you say I love you too? I mean, I never said I love you out loud?"

"I noticed your sweet smile and your eyes were sparkling while you were checking me out. You could only be thinking of how much you love me." He sat up and turned your lamp on. You could see the grin on his face.

You pushed yourself up until your head rested on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer to him.

"Well Kim Tae-Hyung, I love you more than words describe and I will never love anyone, as much, except Tae-yoon and Tae-jin and any children we have."

"Wait a minute, you really want to have babies with me? I mean, with the problems you've had with your other pregnancies, you're not leery about getting pregnant again? I'll understand if you don't want to have any more children."

Tae was concerned about your feelings. He surprised you because you knew he always wanted children" yet he was willing to be childless to be with you. Tae was the most unselfish person and it made your heart warm more.

"Wow! I think I'm gonna cry Tae because I felt how much you love me. You would really walk away from your chance to be a dad just to be with me? I mean, all this time of knowing you, all you've ever wanted was a wife and children. Tae, I know how important being a dad is to you, and I would never deny you the chance of being a parent." You took his hand and kissed the top of it.

Tae smiled and mimicked you, bringing your hand to his soft lips. His kiss lingered while he stared at you. "Haven't you figured it out yet, Beautiful? I would give up everything to be with you and I could still die happy tomorrow, as long as I have your love. Besides, Tae-yoon will be with us most of the time, so I'll have the experience of raising a child. I can be very content with that arrangement, as long as I have you."