You werent there.To see how she speaks.Strongly and boldly.She could have find me out.In this time.And claimed her rights.But she didnt.

Do you know.What she told me.She does not.Want to remember me.I mean.We had nothing.To discuss now.She was repenting.She met me.Why I ended up.Going to her.Digging holes out."

Jwala have never.Seen his nephew.Getting so disturbed with.Matter regarding a girl.This time it was.Serious but way he reacted.There was something about.This girl which he.Has to probe him further.He smiled and went to Vicky.

J-"So.She does not.Want to keep.Any relation with you."

V-'As if we had anything.

At any time."

J-"Okay but.Being a girl.

She wants to.Give birth to baby.Without father's name.Not caring about.Society or informing.You either.She has guts."

V-"Are you indirectly.Calling me coward.

Mama?"

J-"Silly boy.Why would I.

You are my love.Cutie boy.Come here."

V-"I feel pathetic.Mama why did I have to.Meet her.

These sequences.Truth."

Vicky caught his head.Between his hands and Jwala comforted him.

J-"If you know truth.Do not want.To run away from it.Then face it.

Vicky.You are not coward.That I know.Prove it."

V-"How do I?"

J-"Not to me.To her.

She needs to know.That too."

Sirisha was watching her.Favorite cartoon tom and jerry.Laughing and enjoying.Her favorite chinese.In dinner.she was used to eating.Dinner in her room.Vasu Amma came with glass.Of water and see if she.Needed anything.She stayed.With confused face.When Sirisha looked at her.She held her hand.

S-"Vasu Amma.Sit.

Watch with me.Ha ha.Tom is such.Bad boy."

V-"So.Who was the.Bad boy.

Paying visit this morning."

Sirisha choked on her food.Being fed water.Next second.She raised her eyes.Being caught off easily.

V-"Dont avoid me.Im not your mother.have raised you up.With same love.Affection.My motherly instincts can.Sense everything."

Sirisha pouted.continued to eat.Vasu Amma made dejected face.About to leave when.felt a hold on her hand.

S-"Amma he is same.Guy whom I ended up.

he is the one."

Vasu Amma's face.Brightened with smile.She went to Sirisha and held her hand.Touched her cheeks.She looked excited.

V-"Thats a big news.Your father will be happy.Free from stress.He has been on.

So what did he.Say is he here to.Marry you.Accept baby.Why didnt he.Come before."

S-"Amma stop.Relax.

You will lose your breath.Wait.Why are you thinking.All this.Why does.he have to give.Acceptance to baby."

V-"because he is the father.

Is he denying.To accept."

S-"No.Yes I dont know.I dont care.What he does.