When he feels down

Start from the beginning

Ruka sigh, you know that it must be hard for him even when he gone to the hospital you know completely that he is really panicked even though it's not show on his face.

"My father got clawed on his chest and got so many stitches... He is lucky that he still survived, my mother crying so hard when he finally wake up..." He said explained things.

You hear his voice is different from usual so you know that he is sad from that accident "Are you alright?" You asked.

"What did you mean?"

"Your voice sounds sad..."

He sigh again then say "I'm alright now, I'm glad i have you to talk to..."

You feels glad and happy at the same time because you can be usefull in the time he need someone, You talk to him for a little longer before you go to sleep.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

Lately Kei got so much jobs and doesn't have much time with you, even at lunch he have some jobs to be done.

You know that it's rare for you to give affection but you has to be honest with your own feeling for once, you saw him go to a quiet place and you follow him there but suddenly you hear him lift his tone and snap out to the person on the phone.

"I NEVER ASK FOR ANYTHING LIKE THAT! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS PUSH THINGS TO ME! AND DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT (Y/N) INFLUENCE! SHE IS A GREAT GIRL! AND I'M ALREADY SICK WITH EVERY SINGLE THINGS YOU SAID TO ME FAR BEFORE I EVEN MEET HER!!!!"

Kei closed the phone angrily then punch the wall near him really hard you see his body is shaking from anger, you walk to him then hug him from behind.

"(Y-y/n)?" He said surprised.

"It's not good to say that to your parents..." You said to him.

"But I'm sick of them..."

You walk to the front of him then say "But you can't do anything about that though... I know you are saying that because you are tired and what you need is rest"

"Maybe you are right... Then..." He said then hug you close "Accompany me... No one understand me except you"

You hug him back and nod to him.

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Naoto hate people who remind him of his past and too bad today he meet someone from his early junior high, and that time you two about to have a date but unfortunately your plan interrupted.

He arrived around 10 minute before you do and that time someone provoke him that to his limit, when you arrived you see him at the place you two supposed to meet but you hear some people whispered to each other that said that some delinquent looking boys drag a black haired boy to an empty alley.

You quickly go to the mentioned place and hear some scream but not Naoto's, when you arrived you saw Naoto beating one of 5 delinquent "Enough! We just provoke you a little and you beat us completely?!" Said one of them.

""A little"...? I won't say provoke someone with five people as "little"... I want you to just die..." Naoto said while lift one baseball bat you suppose was brought by one of the delinquent and lift it ready to beat him with it.

"NAOTO!!" You said screamed his name that make him stop and look at instead.

His eyes still full of anger and killing aura but you quickly pull him somewhere else before anyone see him beating someone.

"What are you thinking Nao?! You could kill him if i didn't stop you!!!"

"That's my intention, they calling my mother a killer even though that was true... But they also call me a sick spycho and about to beat me up... Those kind of people... I want them to dissapear..."

"Then what will you do after that?! Letting the police to arrest you?!"

"I would kill my self... That's better than life in this filthy world"

When you heard him say that, you slap him hard and make his eyes gone wide before say "THEN THROW EVERYTHINGS?! ARE YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF ANOTHER PERSON FEELINGS?! YOU AUNT FOR EXAMPLE! EVEN THOUGH HE LOOK AFRAID OF YOU SHE STILL ACCEPT YOU AND I CAN SEE FROM HER EYES SHE STILL LOOK AT YOU LIKE HER OWN SON! AND HOW ABOUT ME?! WHAT AM I FOR YOU IF YOU JUST GOING TO KILL YOUR SELF THAT EASYLY?!"

Naoto once again look at you but this time with pained look "Then what should i do? I never wish to have a mother who kill her own husband in front of my eyes... I never wish to have this kind of feeling every time i angry..."

You hug Naoto close and he hug you back tightly then crying on your shoulders, regretting his life...

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

For 3 days, you haven't meet or hear anything from Renji and that make you worried about him.

You trying to contact and calling him but it's always busy and you can't go to his house since Renji warning you to never go to his house no matter what.

But today he wait you at the gate like before "Yo, kitten" he said like always but you notice that his complexion is pale and his eyes just like a dead person.

"Hey... You okay? You have dissapear for few days and now you come back seems so tired... Is something happen?" You asked to him while put your hand on his cheek.

Renji take some silent seconds before ask "You know I'm Yakuza's son right?"

You can't answer that and just nod "My parents must have do something as i expected... But you didn't leave me?"

"You being a yakuza and you being you is different"

"Well... I'm like this because i have to involved in my group pusuing at time like this..."

""Time like this"?"

"Time when other group trying to attack our base... And i have to involved in the fight..." he said.

"Eh?! But you are okay right?!" You asked in panic.

Renji look at you with wide eyes, he didn't expect you to worried about him more than the fact that he would have kill someone but he smiled and lean his forehead to yours "I'm fine... Seeing you really bring back my sanity... Thank you" he said make you blush.

After that you he walk you home hand in hand and talking about your freetime and arranged a date.