15

AUTHORS POV:

Ji song was currently staying at an apartment, alone. Y/n wouldn't answer his texts nor call him back. He did feel guilty and upset and it wasn't very easy for him to get over her. They've been together for really long that it seems weird when she isn't around him.

He called her again and again but his calls were never answered. It wasn't his fault chaeyong was kissing him, but y/n doesn't know that. He should've explained everything when he could but his mind let him down at that moment.

-

-

Y/n, on the other hand, felt empty. Ji song was there for her all the time. He helped get through a lot of things and he always made her feel special. but why would he cheat on her after all these years? Was it his first time doing it or was she too dumb to notice? she had to know.

She was hoping, with all her heart, that this would turn out as a misunderstanding. She didn't want to believe the fact that he might be cheating on her. She was let down once by her first love, Kim taehyung, and she didn't want to go through all of it again.

-

-

"I can't believe you'd do such thing!" Jungkook yells while looking at chaeyong. She folds her arms over her chest and looks at him "why can't you?! you saw it yourself" her voice rises but her cold expression remains. Jungkook takes a deep breath then runs his fingers through his hair frustrated "because of you, y/n an-"

"I know what you want to say. I caused them to be apart. so?! you should be mad that I cheated on you, not because y/n left him!" She yells and jungkook stays silent " I know you like her." she chuckles sarcastically "why'd you date me? to get over her?" she asks but she already knows the answer beforehand "listen, y/n is my best friend! how am I not supposed to be concerned for her?!" he tries denying it but chaeyong knows he's lying.

"I've seen the way you look at her. I see your expression when you see her. I saw how you smile when she texts you. don't lie to me jeon jungkook" chaeyong says pointing at him "yes I do. I am in love with her. I thought you'll help me get over it, but all you did was ruin everything" he says looking at her "I'm not gonna be your toy, I won't just stand there with you when you're thinking about someone else." she says coldly then walks past him.

- 2 days later -

"Hey y/n," jungkook says softly through the phone waiting for her to answer "you there?"

"yea sorry" she chuckles lightly making his heart flutter. " I called to see how you were doing," he says then stands up from his bed and yawns "I'm doing good. I think I feel better. thank you for the chocolate" she says while smiling and blushing "it was nothing, I'm glad you feel better though" he chuckles then continues "I wanted to invite you over today."

"to your dorm?" she asks while drinking some water "no. taehyungs house. it's his daughters birthday" he says making her choke on her drink "if you feel uncomfortable you can leave anytime" he says to assure her. y/n knew that tae was married and that he had a family, so she accepted it and moved on "no no, ill be happy to come. plus, I haven't left my apartment in days so it'll feel better to finally go out.." she says and he nods through the phone "yeah, you're right. ill send you the address, be there by 5" he tells her than hangs up...

jungkook walks into the living room and sits down for breakfast. It was only him, Jin, Yoongi, and Namjoon. The rest went over to Taehyungs house to help prepare for the party. "morning" he greeted then started eating his food "yah, jungkook-ah" Jin calls pointing at him with his chopsticks.

jungkook looks up while eating his food "You're gonna live alone if you don't get yourself a girl" he says making Namjoon giggle "hyung, you're older. Youll probably die alone, why are you picking at me" jungkook replies, "yah! I'm just saying, you should try! I've met two girls till now. at least I'm trying!" Jin says making the other three laugh. "you probably got rejected" the youngest one shrugged, he had fun teasing his friends "No I rejected them!" jin says getting pissed off which only makes them laugh harder

"Maybe I will ask out a girl today" jungkook smiles and continues eating