11

- Jungkooks POV -

"going somewhere?" I heard Jin-hyung ask while leaning against the frame of my door and folding his arms over his chest "y/n needs to go back to Seoul, I'm going with her" I state while grabbing my black coat and wallet then zipping my bag close "are you serious?" he snickered then looked at me confused.

"yeah. why?" I ask putting the bag on my right shoulder "are you ever gonna give up?" he said making me sigh and look at him "this isn't about my feelings hyung. she's my friend" I stated. The word friend didn't seem right to me. If I could take it back, I would. "jeon jungkook. she's over you. can't you understand? she doesn't like you. just accept it for god's sake! you're not a kid anymore. how can you be so obvious? just find someone else already. you have no chance so just give up already!" He replied raising his voice as my hand tightened on the strip of my bag by each word he spits out. "I'm gonna be late," I said coldly walking out of the room hitting my shoulder onto his. I got into my car and sighed leaning my head onto the steering wheel in front of me.

jin hyung was right. that's why I couldn't argue with him. everything he said was true. if I was over her already, I would've argued back against him. If the hope of me and y/n together wasn't there, I would've yelled back at him. but he was right. I should give up already. you should end your feelings here jeon jungkook.

I reached y/n's house and saw her standing outside with her bag. I smiled softly then waved my hand a bit when she saw me. I helped her move the bag into the car then began driving towards the train station. I was silent the whole ride. the things jin hyung said kept echoing in my head over and over again.

"jeon jungkook.." her soft voice called. I turned my head towards her and hummed in response "why are you so quiet today?" she asked tucking a strand of hair behind her ear as she looked at me "what do you mean?" I asked then looked in front of me again " I don't know. its probably just me but you don't seem okay" she said concerned "ah I'm fine" I smiled brightly then winked at her and continued driving. "okay then" she giggled making my heart skip a beat. how can her simple giggle be so beautiful? she drives me insane.

"by the way can you help me with something?" I asked just before we arrived the station. "sure. what do you need?" she asked as I stopped the car " I want you to set me up with your friend" I smiled as her eyes grew big "which friend are you talking... about?" I pretend to think "the girl with the shoulder length black hair and pretty face? she seemed really nice when I stopped by your work the other day" I said smiling. although I hated every word I said I had to do it. I didn't even like that girl nor wanted to get together with her. " you mean chaeyong?" she asked and I nodded immediately as if I was excited "she's really pretty and close to me ideal type. I'd love to take her out someday" I added "ill tell her don't worry. I'll give her your number then you two can plan it all" she smiled sweetly.

- 4 hours later -

Y/n and I made it to the hotel after driving for half an hour from the train station. "what do you mean? we booked two rooms" I said as the guy in front of me looked down at his computer "I'm sorry sir. we only have one room left. the rooms are all taken." he said as I run my fingers through my hair. "are you sure? check again " I said as he searched again but shook his head "I'm sorry sir, there's only one room," he said. "alright. give it to me then"I gave in grabbing my wallet and paying him. I got the key then walked towards y/n "we'll have to share a room.. is that okay?" I asked and she nodded simply "yeah I don't mind. as long as it's on different beds" she said grabbing her stuff. we got into the room which had two beds on the opposite sides of the room. white sheets and very fancy curtains. A large Tv and a brown table in the corner. we settled our things inside and divided the cabinets and all that then laid down on bed tired. I grabbed my phone and just scrolled through the messages and group chats "are you serious about the whole date thing with chaeyong?" she asked suddenly "yeah" I nodded not even looking up from the screen "she said she'll be glad to go out with you. she thinks you're hot" she continued as I smiled and looked up "really? that's great, I'll make sure to take her out when we go back." I said then yawned "goodnight. and thanks for the date" I smiled turning off the light and falling asleep after hearing her say goodnight too.

I will bury my feelings for you y/n. even if it means hurting myself.

 even if it means hurting myself

Long chapter for you guys. And I just wanted to thank you all SOOOOOO much for reading this book! I appreciate it a lot! I seriously didn't expect all of you to read it and like it. I do promise that the book will be more than 20 chapters and more drama coming up. I hope you like the book so far.

I also decided to write a question by the end of each chapter to see what you guys think about the book and give me your opinions so I'll have an idea on what to write.

As in for now, i might not update as much since I'm starting my exams next week and I really have to study. But don't worry, if I have some free time I will definitely update the book. If you have anything, you can text me and message me. Thank you all so so much, love you ❤️❤️

Do you think y/n will notice how jungkook feels? And will she accept his feelings?