14

- AUTHORS POV -

Ji song held y/n's arm tightly as they walked into the restaurant. Y/n did have her doubts about this double date but she couldn't runaway from it. Jungkook on the other hand, looked relaxed — that's what they thought— but he really wasn't. He felt his insides twist and turn as he waited for the other couple to walk through the door.

When the door opens just so slightly, he'd look up hoping she'd walk inside but it was always someone else. Either the waiter, or just some other costumer. "You okay there baby?" Chaeyong says taking a hold of his bigger hand. He nods casually which makes her believe that he really was fine. He wanted to leave the place, he didn't want to meet y/n nor see her again. But he couldn't

"Can I have some more water?" He asks the waitress that passes by heir table. The door makes another sound and jungkook turns his head towards it. "She's finally here" his thoughts cheer.

Y/n looks at jungkook then chaeyong. Jungkook looked fine —she thought. He looked at her coldly making her nervous but hurt at the same time. Her grip around her boyfriends hand tightens as they approach the round table "finally! We've been waiting all day" chaeyong comments but no one seems to respond except Ji song.

Jungkook swings an arm around chaeyongs shoulder and pulls her as close as possible. Even chaeyong seems quite surprised by his sudden behavior. "So, what are we having?" He asks while smiling. Y/n clears her throat and just looks down at the menu trying to focus on what to pick for dinner.

"Excuse me" chaeyong stands up and says. She walks off to the bathroom. "That's enough" y/n says pulling the drink away from Ji song. He wasn't completely drunk, but if he had any more of this she was sure he'll end up sleeping here.

Ji song stood up and walked towards the bathroom just to wash up his face.

Jungkook glances at her. "You look pretty" he says in a deep low voice. She lifts her head up but he looks away trying not to seem embarrassed "t-thank you.." she stutters.

Jungkook couldn't take this quiet and awkward atmosphere. Chaeyong and Ji song have been gone for almost 20 minutes. He stood up and walked towards the bathroom. He walked into the males bathroom but there wasn't anyone "Ji song?" He called then opened the only cubicle that was closed.

"What the.." jungkooks jaw dropped and eyes widen. Chaeyong was sitting on Ji songs lap. Shirtless. They looked like a mess.

Jungkook wasn't mad at the fact that chaeyong was cheating on him. He felt angrier that Ji song was cheating on y/n. "Jungkook it's not what you think" Ji song says and stands up quickly "what the fuck do you mean by that?!" Jungkook yells and pushes Ji song against the wall holding him by his collar.

"Jungkook! Let him down!" Chaeyong yells but jungkook couldn't care less. Jungkooks fist meets Ji songs left cheek "leave him alone!" Chaeyong yells again but jungkook pretends not to hear. "I was the one that kissed him first and forced him to do this!" She yells One last time.

Jungkook drops Ji song onto the floor tightening his fists. Ji song wipes his lip with his thumb and coughs then stands up "that still doesn't give him the right to kiss you" Jungkook says sternly while clenching his jaw and glaring at him.

"Oh my god!" Y/n gasps looking at Ji songs face after he walks back to the table. "what happened??" She says touching his cheek softly "nothing" he answers pushing her hand away and walking out of the restaurant. Y/n looked confused and concerned "what happened?" She asks chaeyong but she doesn't answer— instead she looks over at jungkook. "I.. caught him with chaeyong.. in the bathroom so I-"

Chaeyong cuts him off "I was making out with him okay? Then jungkook came and beat him up" she says feeling regret right after the last word.

Y/n just stood there not saying a word. Were they telling the truth? She thought

"j-jungkook.." she calls and he looks up at her wet eyes "is that true?.. is chaeyong saying the truth?" Her voice cracks midway through the sentence. Jungkook nods not knowing how to answer.
-
-
-
Y/n runs home. She grabs her suitcase then puts her clothes inside and walks out. Her tears fall nonstop as she sits down on the bench near a bus stop. The only person she had was Ji song when no one else was around her. She couldn't handle anything at this moment. Her tears fell and her heart shattered. The only person she needed right now was jeon jungkook
-
-
-
"Jungkook I'm sorry.." Chaeyong said with tears. "Fuck you" he pushed her away and ran out. He called y/n multiple times but she didn't answer once. "Where the hell is she" he mutters while running around her neighborhood. His eyes notice her sitting down waiting for the bus while crying with her head down.

He sighs relieved and runs towards her then pulls her close to his chest "I finally found you" he says while panting for air. She cried on his shoulder while he rested his chin on her head. She pulled away and looked up at him. His hands wiped her tears softly as she stared into his eyes "why are you still here?" She says "why can't you leave me like everyone else jungkook" she says as he takes a deep breath "because" he stops.

Because I love you. Because I'm head over heels for you. Because I still have hope that you'll be mine someday. Because you're the only girl that I want to be with — his thoughts say..

"Because I'm your best friend" he says instead

A long chapter since I haven't updated in a while

A long chapter since I haven't updated in a while. Also! I'll update again very soon so please look forward to it. Thank you :)