09

- AUTHOR POV -

"I'll get going now guys" y/n stood up after finishing up here food "already? Can't you stay?" Hoseok pleaded as she smiled and shook her head "sorry, but I'll try to visit again okay?" She replied as they nodded.

She walked towards jungkooks room to gather her things then got a call from Ji song. She took a deep breath before sliding her finger against the red button. "You're not answering that?" Jungkooks voice spoke and she jumped in her place startled then dropping her phone to the ground "you scared me!" She exclamation grabbing her phone then turning around to pack her stuff

"Sorry" he chuckled walking closer than standing next to her "I'll walk you home" he said then grabbed his phone and left with her. They walked side by side. Jungkook looked over at her then back to the front. "You got prettier" he said making her look over at him.

"I'm serious" he shrugged his shoulders slightly. She smiled then chuckled making her cheeks flush red. Her boyfriend would always compliment her, and he'd always tell her that she's so beautiful but this was the first time she felt like this.

It's was strangevery strange actually. "Are you sure you wanna go back? You can stay with us for as long as you want" The boy said with an adorable smile. "No, it'll be alright don't worry" she said assuring him when they reached her door. "I'll text you later okay?" He said sweetly putting his hands in his pockets.

"okay.. thanks for yesterday and today jungkook. I really don't know how to repay you" she tried to say until he cut her off with a chuckle. He placed his hands on her shoulders then lowered his body down to her level "don't worry about it alright? It was no big deal" he said then stood right up

"Hey" a voice behind jungkook spoke. He turned around and bowed at the older guy. He seemed pretty handsome. A sharp jawline and plump lips with soft hair that fell on his forehead. "Ji song-ah" y/n called his name softly. Juntgkook felt hurt and his heart ached. He wished she would call him like that. He wished his name came out of her mouth with that soft voice. He wanted her to miss him and call him just like that. But she didn't

"I'll get going" he smiled and bowed then walked away.

"Where'd you go? And who's that?" Ji song asked y/n. She sighed "can we go inside to talk?" She asked and he nodded walking inside with her. They sat on the couch and he softly took her hand signaling her to start talking.

She started off talking about the past of her relationship and she told him everything. How she loved taehyung and how he cheated on her then everyone just moved on. It was a lot to take in, especially since they've been together for a while now.

"wait.. so that boy? Used to be your first love?" He asked and she nodded looking down at her lap "yeah.. until he got married to my best friends sister. My ex-best friend" she said trailing off the ending of her sentence.

Slowly Ji song held her face. He brushed his thumb over her cheekbones "it's alright" he said softly then leaning in and kissing her lips.

Y/n closed her eyes and kissed him back then pulled away. "Now, we gotta go to work" he said and she nodded "wait for me, I'll get ready and come," she said then ran upstairs getting ready.

They got to the hospital and separated ways since they both worked at different sections of the hospital. "Doctor!" Minhyuk yelled running to y/n. "Thank god I found you" he said panting for air "the cops. They're here wanting to meet you" he said pointing outside. She tilted her head to the side confused then put her hands in the pockets of her apron and walked outside with him.

"Hello Doctor y/n" the cop said handing her a few papers with signatures and also really long words and what seemed like lots of dates and records "we're here for your father"

———————-Please ignore the spelling mistakes and sorry for this awful chapter! It was just a filler before all the drama and action :)I love you all for supporting this book and the amount of reads I'm getting is actually INSANE! You guys are beaut...

———————-
Please ignore the spelling mistakes and sorry for this awful chapter! It was just a filler before all the drama and action :)
I love you all for supporting this book and the amount of reads I'm getting is actually INSANE! You guys are beautiful and awesome love you ❤️