07

Y/N

I was looking around my closet for something to wear. I didn't want to look bad. I wanted to pick my clothes out carefully.

Although so many shirts, jeans, pants and almost all types of clothes were there; I still couldn't find anything to wear.

It was a concert after all, but I still wanted to look good. Very good actually.

After too much hesitation, I grabbed my black  jeans that were ripped by the knees and thighs a little, then grabbed my white T-shirt that had some red rose drawn on it, and some red converse to match the shirt.

as in for my hair, I straightened my bags down to my eyebrows and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I wasn't that great in styling my hair since almost everything looked bad in it.

It was so straight that it was hard to put it in a messy bow or any type of hairstyle. It looked boring.

I finished my makeup, which was just some mascara, red lipstick (but not Marilyn Monroe red. Just red), I did my eyebrow, and also added some eyeshadow.

My makeup was simple, I might've put on a lot but it still looked like I had nothing on. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs where Ji song was waiting for me since we were leaving together.
He was ready about 15 minuets ago.

"I'm ready" I said as he looked up at me smiling. He was wearing some black jeans as well as a white sweatshirt. He still looked incredible even though he was wearing the simplest thing ever.
I smiled as he extended out his hand and I gladly took it in mine. We walked out of the apartment together and Ji song couldn't stop talking about how good we both looked "I mean, we're goals okay?" He said making me chuckle right after he spoke

"Okay okay" I rolled my eyes as he pulled me closer with one arm around my shoulder "why did we have to go to this concert again? I never knew you were into such things"

I didn't tell Ji soong about Jungkook, nor about taehyung.  or even the whole reason as in why I came back to Busan. I know we shouldn't hide secrets or anything, but I didn't have the time to tell him about it.

I never knew Mrs.Joon was Jungkook's mother. And I never knew Jungkook was coming back here. And I never knew why I agreed on going to the concert.

"I don't know, I just thought me and you can enjoy sometime away from the hospital" I lied and he nodded smiling. He doesn't deserve to be lied at but I had to.
The concert haul wasn't very big nor too small. The fans held up their light-sticks and chanted loudly for the boys. I think some of them were even crying while most were screaming on top of their lungs.

The lights suddenly went out, which meant the boys are coming. The fans screamed even louder and began yelling again.
I saw them slowly entering and almost immediately they sang. Their voices were amazing. The performances were also incredible.

Their faces weren't that clear, but I recognize their voices so well. And there was a huge screen that showed each member
First they showed Jungkook, which made me smile. He was sweating, probably because of all the dancing but he still looked good.

Then they showed taehyung that smiled into the camera. My hand that was around Ji soongs tightened a little. I felt like he was looking at me even though he really wasn't. Everything about what happened before came flashing back in my head.

I don't even know why coming here was a good idea at all. My tears built up in my eyes but I blinked them away. I looked at Ji soong and signaled him that we gotta go. He nodded and pulled my hand with him through the crowd until we both left the place. "You okay?" He asked placing his arm on my shoulder, I looked up at him and smiled "yeah. I-It was just too loud" I lied again.

"Let's go get some dinner, how about that?" He asked and I gladly nodded. No matter what he does, it'll always make me feel better. His smile is just too heartwarming and breathtaking.

He intertwined his fingers with mine and we walked together lightly swinging them back and forth. "lets get some Italian" he pointed at a random restaurant.

I didn't want any Italian but I guess there was nothing else so I just agreed. We walked inside and were greeted by the men that worked there "a table for two please" Ji soong said as they nodded leading us to our table

"Babe, can we sit outside?" I asked pulling his arm and tugging at it then pointing outside "yeah I'll ask if they have any free tables" He pecked my forehead then looked at the waiter and asked him.

Fortunately, there were tables outside and the weather was honestly perfect. We sat down on our chairs, and ordered some food.
I felt Ji song hold my hand tightly as I smiled "what's up with you holding my hand today?" I asked making him chuckle. God he looked cute. "I don't know, it's just been a while since we went out together like this"

I wish I can tell him about everything. I trust him a lot but I don't think he should know..
"Baby, are you hiding something from me?" He asked softly. I gulped nervously then stared down at our hands "what makes you s-say that?." I tried my best not to stutter but it didn't work

"I don't know. You've been acting kind of weird and you're barely at home. Also, you're on your phone more than usual and suddenly you wanna go to a concert then leave.. is t-there someone... else?" He asked making me look at him

"What?" I said trying my best not to get mad at him "I-I'm just asking" he said and tightened his hand on mine. I pushed his hand away "are you saying that I'm cheating on you? Do you not trust me?" I said looking at him as he shook his hand taking my hand back "no babe, I just though yo-" before he can finish I stopped him "forget it. Enjoy your dinner" I said taking my bag then walking away from him.

My tears fell while walking out but I quickly wiped them away and held my bag tighter.

Where the hell will I go now?

———————Sooooooo that's the end of this chapter! I know it's kinda long but I hope you liked it

———————
Sooooooo that's the end of this chapter! I know it's kinda long but I hope you liked it.

ALSO, I'm writing a new story but with a Bts ship (boyXboy). I want your help as in which ship should it be.. Please help me :)

Vkook

Jikook

Vmin

Yoonmin

Thank you for reading and voting (if you did)! ❤️❤️