Chapter 33

sorry that it took so applesauce long. I slept the past 7392 days in a dark pink tree.

I have no jokes, and I figured that Marinette and I have the same sense of humor. XDD

你直以来都是我的第六感真

Marinette knew this was all too good to be true. A date with Adrien, that's all she asked.

But of course Hawk Moth had te jump in and akumatize someone.

Guess who was akumatized? None else then Chloe Bourgeois.

Adrien grabbed Marinette her hand to pull her away with him from the akuma.
But the purple butterfly wasn't going to them.

It was flying to a blond girl who was spying on them behind a tree.

Done as said, Chloe was akumatized and transformed in a girl with cute pigtails and pink pants.

Hawk Moth gave Chloe the power to transform in Marinette, to throw macaroons at everyone to fall in love. And she wanted to throw one at Chloe.

Meanwhile Chloe was terrorising the city, Marinette and Adrien ran away from Chloe.

"Adrien, I'm sorry to interrupt this date. But you know-"

"Yes Marinette, you have to go. I understand. But there's something you need to know."

"Wait... Adrien, I'm sorry I have to go. Tell me every later."

As Marinette ran away Adrien sighed. He was kinda relieved, this wasn't the right moment to tell her his secret.

Marinette has no time to lose, she felt bad to shut Adrien off like that but she had to go home for Tikki.

On her way home she thought about her last conversation with Adrien before the akuma.

She was so happy that Adrien asked her, but she just hopes that Adrien would have changed his mind or something.

But hey, why would he?

A while later

The super villain aka akumatized Chloe was called 'Chlarinette' and she was attacking Ladybug and Chat.

"Chloe, snap out of it!"
Ladybug tried, obviously without any difference.
Chlarinette threw only more macaroons at them and laughed evil.

"My name is not Chloe. I am Chlarinette!"

Miraculously time skip (cus I can lol)

Ladybug and Chat saved the day again and it was time for them to go.

They 'pound it' and Ladybug just wanted to go as Chat stopped her.

"Ladybug, wait!"

"What is it, Kitty?"

"Would you like to... To meet at the Eiffel Tower and watch the sunset together?"

"Chat..-"

"As friends, of course. Because I love someone else anyway."

"Chat, of course. I'd love to. And honestly, whatever we are right now. I'm really happy that you're my partner and that we fight villains together."

"Well thanks m'lady. Same here. Meet you there."

"Bye Kitty. Bug out!"

She yo-yoed away and Chat smiled with a sigh.

But now he had to go home and tell Marinette the truth.

And ask her again to be his girlfriend of course.