Chapter 6

*school starts*
*runs away*

It was lunch break and Marinette and Alya were talking when suddenly a familiar blonde walked to them and a girl walking behind her. It was none else then Chloe Bourgeois and her best friend and only friend Sabrina.
"Who we have here, my favourite person. Marinette Dupain-Cheng." Chloe laughed with Sabrina and Marinette rolled her eyes. "Leave me alone Chloe." She defended herself and Chloe shook her head. "Not happening. You are gonna ask miss Bustier to change from partners with Adrien." She said and Alya laughed. "Why would she do that?" She asked and Chloe nodded at Sabrina. "We know about her crush on Adrien. And we aren't afraid to tell him." Sabrina said and Chloe nodded. "So change from partner or Adrien will know about it." She said and Marinette sighed. How df did she found out? "You have until tomorrow morning. Not longer!" Chloe said and walked away with Sabrina behind her. Marinette sighed deep and shook her head while Alya petted her back. "Maybe this is the moment to tell him about your feelings for him?" Alya tried and Marinette sighed again. "Maybe..." she answered and stared at the ground.

~In the evening~

It was evening and Marinette was in her room making some sketches while waiting for Adrien. He had fencing lessons and they were almost over. Marinette was going to confess to him when he was back. Suddenly she heard a knock on her window. She looked up and saw a blonde hero smiling at her.
She walked to the window and opened it.
"Chat Noir? What are you doing here?" Marinette asked and let him in her room. He sat on her bed and Marinette sat next to him. "Good evening, princess. I just wanted to talk I guess." He shrugged and kisses her hand. She quickly pulled her hand back and he chuckled.
Marinette sighed and looked at her pillow, not making any eye contact with Chat.

"What's wrong, princess?" Chat asked and Marinette shrugged.
"Something happened today. And I don't know what to do." She answered and Chat nodded. "Well, maybe I can help." He said and Marinette looked up.
"Well, I actually don't live here. Adrien is a classmate and a good friend and for a project I had to move in with him for a whole month." She started and Chat nodded understandably. "But there's this girl. She's so jealous, she knows about my crush on him..." she sighed and looked at Chat who looked flustered at the bluenette. "Y-You have a crush on A-Adrien?" Chat Noir asked and Marinette nodded with a sheepish smile.
"Yeah, stupid right." She answered and Chat chuckled. "No, not stupid. Not at all." He thought in himself and listened again to Marinette.
"So this girl named Chloe wanted me to change partners or she will tell Adrien about my feelings for him. What should I do Chat? I'm waiting for him to come home so I can confess to him. But what if he laughs, runs away?" She panicked and Chat pulled her in a hug. "Tell him. Don't let Chloe win." He whispered in her ear and Marinette smiled.