Chapter 13

Marinette was getting ready to go to sleep, she was wearing her pajamas and ready to sleep.

"Tikki, I'm be right back, I'm gonna brush my teeth." Marinette said to her kwami and walked to the door.

She suddenly felt something weird under her feet, as she looked at the floor she saw a letter laying there. She picked it up and looked confused at the piece of paper. "What's this doing here?" She asked herself and read the letter.

I'm coming for you this evening.

X Kitty.

Marinette blushed hard, is Chat Noir coming for her? She thought about the other night when she and Chat talked the whole evening.

That evening was amazing, she never noticed the other side of her Kitty.
Okay he and Ladybug are partners and they talk a lot, but he doesn't need to know that. Marinette smiled widely at the letter and fell on her bed with a dreamy sigh.

"Marinette? What are you doing?" Tikki asked and Marinette looked up at Tikki. "Read this letter." Marinette said and Tikki nodded, she handed her the letter and Tikki read it. "Chat Noir is coming for you? Like yesterday?" Tikki asked a bit shocked and Marinette nodded happy. "Uhu, isn't that romantic?" Marinette asked dreamy and sighed again.

Tikki shook her head and handed the letter back at her holder. "I thought you liked Adrien?" Tikki asked and Marinette's eyes shot open.

"Wh-... And I do like him. Chat is just a good friend." Marinette corrected her and Tikki smirked. "Sure..."
Marinette rolled her eyes and chuckled soft.

"I'm gonna brush my teeth and I'll sneak some cookies with me from the kitchen for you." Marinette said and Tikki smiled wide. "Thank you, Marinette." she smiled back and Marinette left the room.

Adrien was in his room talking to himself because Plagg wasn't really listening, the little cat was too busy chewing on his oh so delicious cheese.

"Plagg, can you please listen for a second? This is important." Adrien tried but Plagg shook his head and flew to the blonde. "It's simple. You like Marinette. What's important about that? Just go for it,
you have nothing to lose." Plagg said and Adrien did a facepalm.

"Plagg, she's been avoiding me. I can't just walk up to her and say, Hey Marinette! I really think that I like you, but I'm not sure because I still love Ladybug." Adrien mocked and Plagg rolled his eyes.

"How ironic." He said annoyed and Adrien looked unsure at him.
"What? Plagg I have no time for this, Marinette is waiting for me." Adrien said and smirked wide. "Not for you, for Chat Noir!" Plagg corrected him and threw his last piece of camembert in his mouth.

"Whatever." He chuckled and shook his head. "Just... Just say the words Adrien, I'm ready." Plagg said and Adrien smirked.

"Plagg, claws out!"