"Yeah...... It's just, you know everything about my sexual history, and all I know of yours is that you slept around a lot. Oh, and how you lost... you know."

"Well, some important facts... I've always used condoms, up until you at least, but I still have regular checks. I've never had a pregnancy scare. My playboy ways stopped when I realized it was all just bullshit. And, most importantly, you're all I want. From now on."

This time I swooped in and claimed her mouth in a searing kiss. She responded right away and deepened it further. After a few minutes, we needed to breathe, so I pushed back some and dropped my forehead to hers.

"I mean it, CeCe. I love you. I can't even imagine being with anyone else. You're it for me!"

"Eli... I love you! Take me upstairs."

Yes! We practically ran to the elevators. Heading up to our floor, we made-out, regardless of other passengers. It took a few tries with the key card to open the door, because neither of us wanted to break away from the other.

It was like deja-vu! We had just done this an hour or so ago, but even though we had a lot more time, we threw off our clothes and couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"What do you want, CeCe? I'll give you anything. Just tell me."

"What I want is for you to shut up and get inside me!"

"I can do that!"

Fuck foreplay! I threw her on the bed and sunk into her so deep, I was seriously afraid I'd hurt her. We'd gotten so far! Why would I risk hurting her now?!

"Baby, I'm so sorry. Did I hurt..."

"Shut up, Eli. I'm fine, move. Please."

I leaned down to kiss her and started pumping. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders, and thrust deep. Her cries of passion had me already needing to come. But I was determined to last as long as possible tonight. She was going to get the best fuck of her life!

"Oh... Eli... I'm... Uuuuhhhh!!!!"

As soon as she came down from her climax, I flipped her over, then thrust in from behind. I grabbed some pillows and put them under her pelvis.

"Spread your legs a little more, and put your knees on the bed."

"AAAHHHHH, ELI!!! OOHHH!!!!! FUCK!"

Damn, I got her cussing during sex?! I could get used to that!

"Fuck, CeCe. I fucking love it when you swear. It's so fucking hot."

She buried her face in the pillows and laughed, but I could still see that blush creeping up her neck. It just spurred me on. I went faster and harder. She pushed back with just as much speed. I knew I wasn't going to make it much longer. I wanted one more orgasm from her first though.

"I need you to come for me. I'm almost there, but I want you there with me."

Like I'd pressed a button, she screamed and cried out my name. Her walls were squeezing me tight, I came quick and hard. She took in every drop. I moved the pillows from under her and fell onto her back, still inside her.

"That..... Fuck..... Wow!"

"Dammit CeCe, say fuck again and I'm gonna do just that!"

"F-U-C-K"

Holy Shit! My cock is getting hard again already!

I turned her back around and started moving. We had both been laughing, but once things slowed down, it became very serious. She pushed her head up to capture my lips. The kiss was slow and full of love. I moved in her, rolling my hips up and down. She moaned against my mouth and I struggled to keep that pace.