CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21
Where it all ends...

                 It took months before the buzz of the whole controversy disipitate. Richard Beale was sent to an asylum after he was declared as an 'obsessive lunatic' where he fought and shouted while he was being dragged at the back of the court.

Chloe, Beca and the rest of their family was there, except for the still bitter family members of the Beale clan. The brunette watched the man who killed her mother be dragged away by nurses to his destination, Chloe silent and unmoving on her seat, despite what Richard did, he was still her father.

When her father's hearing started, Beca prepared herself for her groups downfall, Benji and Luke didn't care if they fell in jail, but they were worried for Beca, seeing as she was the sole hair of the family heirloom. But any crimes that they committed were claimed by her father as his, his eyes never leaving the floor by his feet, his shame clear in his voice.

Beca felt her heart swell as she realized that Sebastian let everything fall on his shoulders, never once saying the name of anyone in his mafia, a loyalty he promised his men, she remembers, and she realized, that Sebastian and her were more the same than she thought, his coldness reflected to her. The way he treated her, she realized, is just a mask he uses. Emotions are our weakness, you show this, you just give your enemies more advantage. She remembered when Richard aimed a gun at her and Sebastian quickly came to their rescue. Without a thought, she squeezed Chloe's hand tighter.

The day they were arrested, the day that was supposed to be Aubrey's wedding, was the day everything was cleared out. Getting out of the beautiful garden, Beca and Chloe, tear streak face, they were greeted by Eloise, and surprisingly Aubrey, hand in hand they approached the redhead and the brunette.

"Aubrey?" Chloe was surprised to see her best friend, a contented smile and a pink blush on her face.

"Hey, Chlo." It was quiet, the blonde exchanged a quick glance with Eloise and smiled wider,"I can explain abo-" She didn't get to finish her statement when Chloe threw herself on the blonde, hugging her tightly.

"Hey, midget." Eloise nodded at her cousin and Beca smiled, nodding back.

They were quiet for a few moments before Sara and Ava, the FBI officer, approached them. The two nodding at Eloise and Aubrey.

"I just wanted to thank you Ms. Posen and Eloise..." 

The three spoke for a moment before Ava and Sara left, hand in hand. Turning back at Beca, Eloise sigh.

"I'm sorry for having to put your dad in jail, shortstuff... If its any consolation, he'll have a shorter sentence than Richard Beale." Her chuckled response ended with an "ooff" after Aubrey nudged her stomach, tilting her head to Chloe who giggled.

"It's alright, Bree... He is a bit more cruel than Mr. Mitchell." Chloe's voice was soft, it was quiet, and they understood that she has to handle the change herself, a thing she didn't have to worry about before, after her mother died.

"How'd you even convince the FBI that criminals are the powerful in this area?" Beca teased, making Eloise snicker while Aubrey and Chloe just rolled their eyes on their significant others.

"They are already actually lurking around Barden for some time now after mysterious murders have been going in around Barden's waterfront that is most famous for the fact that your dad and Richard Beale is fighting for it... After some contemplating, Aubrey and I decided that what she found after some, under the wraps investigation she did herself,"She turned to the blonde with a glare,"Which in my opinion was dangerous..."