Chapter 30- Secret's Out?

Začít od začátku

And soon, a fight ensued.

-

"Shivaay, where are you going?" Tej asked when Shivaay stood up while they all were watching a movie after a heavy dinner.

"I am going to sleep." He said.

"Bhaiyaa, it's only nine pm! Why are you sleeping so early!" Soumya frowned.

"Because I have office tomorrow and I want to reach on time. You know, Eva, Annika's assistant told me that Annika hates latecomers. So I don't want to be late tomorrow. Remember, I am working to get in her good books again?" Shivaay explained and Gauri nodded eagerly, agreeing with him. Soumya, Rudra and Om sighed and shrugged. Tej, Shakti and Jhanvi nodded. Pinky frowned unimpressed and Dadi had already dozed off on the couch.

"Kiss ass!" Rudra mumbled.

"What?" Shivaay asked with his hands on his waist.

"Nothing!" Rudra exclaimed. "Look, the hero is drowning again!" He shouted, pointing at the TV screen, trying to change the topic.

"Okay. Goodnight then." Shivaay said.

"Goodnight!" Everyone mumbled and Shivaay chuckled.

His phone vibrated as soon he entered his room.

Eva (assistant)...calling

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hello, Shivaay?" Eva replied.

"Yes Eva?"

"Can you please message me your email id? I need to forward you Annika Ma'am's schedule for tomorrow."

"You can give it to me tomorrow morning itself, I will be there early."

"No, actually I have a personal engagement tomorrow so I will not be coming to the office. You will have to handle a few things. There aren't a lot though, so don't worry."

"Oh, okay. I will message the email id to you right now."

Hearing so, Eva said a quick goodnight and thank you before cutting the call. Shivaay quickly opened his laptop to create a new email id. He could not really give Eva as his mail id, could he? After sending his new mail id to her, he took a quick shower before going to sleep and dream about his Annika.

-

"I don't get it!" Annika whined as she practically punched the beef in the bowl. "Why do you still want a cheeseburger after having five naans!"

"Hey! You should not keep a count of food people eat!" Siddharth said. "And I still want a cheeseburger because I am craving it, didn't I tell you?"

"Wow, wow Chachu is also having a baby in his stomach!" Aryan clapped excitedly and Vikram laughed.

"Why are you saying that Aryan?" Sonakshi asked.

"Because you also cave for food and Chachu is too!" He replied and Annika laughed loudly, clapping her hands.

"Ehh! The meat is falling on my dress!" Shivi said with an angry expression, looking down at small pieces of beef on her yellow top. "Mumma, be careful!"

"Sorry baccha!" Annika said as she started making patties out of the meat.

As Siddharth buttered the buns with Shivi and Aryan, Annika made the patties and Vikram cut the tomatoes and onions, Sonakshi looked at her family and quickly snapped a picture of them and everyone whined as the flash went off before Annika's phone rang suddenly.

"Sid, please get my phone!" Annika asked, showing him her dirty hands.

Siddharth looked at Vikram, who held up his tomato-juice laced hands and sighed before walking towards the couch to get the call.

Eva...calling

"It's your assistant."

"Can you please take the message? Tell her I am busy!" Annika asked him and he nodded.

"Hello?"

"Sir?"

"It's Siddharth here. Annika is busy, can I take the message?"

"Yes. Actually, I will not be coming to the office tomorrow due to something personal, Annika ma'am knows that, so can you please tell her that I have forwarded her schedule for tomorrow to Shivaay? I have talked to him and he will be able to handle it."

"To whom?" Siddharth asked, unsure if he had heard right.

"Shivaay."

"Who's that?"

"That's Ma'am's new PA, Shivaay Singh Oberoi."

--

So I have a strange ass request but please help me now!

If anyone has Twitter, can you tweet #RenewB99 #BrooklynNineNine @Fox @Hulu @Netflix

Please, please for me! I love that show and it's been cancelled! Could you pretty please help me? Just one tweet! (and maybe retweets if you love me)

If you do, please comment here, I will declare my love for you ;P

If not, then it's okay too :D