Mistakes Were Made

Ryder

Flame ignored me the whole day.

Of course.

If she wants to act that way, fine. I don't need her. I don't need the Red Hooders.

I pack more boxes in my Lamborghini and once it's full, I drive to my new house to drop them off.

I do that for about half an hour and finally my things are placed in the empty house.

Groaning, I hop on my motorcycle and speed to Flames.

It's killing me that she's mad.

I promised her... I promise her I'll take care of her and protect her.

So I'll do as I promised.

I pull into their driveway and notice nobody home, but I knock on the door anyway.

With just my luck, Flame opens the door. "Flame!" I say and she gulps. "Can I... come in?" I ask and she rudely opens the door all the way and walks off. "Okay..." I walk in and shut the door, following her to her living room. "So uh... I moved into my new house" I say.

She sits on the couch and nods her head while looking up. "Cool"

"Listen I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you

"Listen I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to hurt you... you're my best friend, Flame. I can't loose you. Please... I'm sorry" I say with remorse.

She stands up and sighs. "No I'm sorry, I didn't mean to overreact. It just... it hurt hearing you say that stuff. I know we CANT be in a relationship nor can anyone find out, but what happened happened and we can't deny it. I know you don't like me but-"

I cut her off by slamming my lips into hers.

She wraps her arms around my neck so I deepen the kiss, making her release a moan in my mouth.

I then suck her neck and she pulls off my shirt, making me hard as hell. "I wanna fuck you so hard that you forget your name"

"Then do it" she says before I lift her up and lead us to her room.

I lay her on the bed and slide in between her legs as I kiss her.