How do you live?

If I ask you "What your dreams are?" you can easily say what you wish yo be in life, what are you going ahead with and what are your aspirations... you always have a plan set for yourself and most of those times the plan that life decides for you is totally the opposite and we are left with unyielding melancholy and pain...
We just try to work around what life decides for us and somewhere try to forget our dreams and go ahead with life decides, which isn't wrong as you need to survive...
We have always been taught that life has its own plans and you got to meddle the peddal and make your way...
If I ask you today, How are you?
Could you answer it truly...
I know you will say, "Good" or "I am fine" or "Okay"..
But can you actually answer how are you in words...
I don't know how many can but I cannot.
And what if I ask you "How do you live your life?"
What would you say, what exaclty can you say..?
Do you have any words?
Some of you still might say that I live for my dreams and am working hard for it, but did I ask you about your dreams...
Some say that they live their life king size or each moment at a time, but do they actually do it, without thinking of what future beholds and what are the games of life, I hope they do but I cannot...

I have seen people break,
I have seen people rise,
I have seen them smiling,
With tears in their eyes,
I have seen the world flip,
And collapse in a moments time,
I have seen all dreams shatter,
Or fortunes from a dime...

But all of this doesn't make sense coz you never planned all of it, it was life that changed and you accepted...
So what do you feel is fairplay..
Living what you want and pursuing your dreams or Living what chance life gives you or is it a mix of both styles or is it something different.?
I never understand the philosophy of living an ideal life or is there something called an ideal life...

A person with everything dreams he had peace,
a person with no food dreams to eat his meal,
A person got old following what he desired most,
While a person young is following his with all zeal...

So what is life and how is it to be lived?
I have heard people talk about living each moment a time but what exactly is it, can someone simplify this concept fo me?
We all live each moment but we all live to achieve something in life and  in the process of doing so, we tend to forget to take out time for ourselves. We become like robots working our ass off to achieve what we always wanted to and trying to give it all we have got, and we continue to do thinking that one day we will enjoy the sweet fruit of our labour, ONE DAY, that one freaking day does never come and when it does, our enthusiasm for that day is nearly over as our expectations from life flipped and we never did realise coz we were too busy to realise the change...

We work hard to fulfill our dreams,
To reach a point where we have never been,
To enjoy the success of our labour one day,
That one day doesn't go our way...

So again, if I ask you today...
How do you life your life?
What would your answer be?