Love..

What is love, a feeling, a sensation, an uninvited weird feeling.
A feeling of infatuation, attraction or lust.
A sensation of the heart or a weird feeling if the mind.
Something that makes you forget everything else a remember that one person all the time or something that diesnt let you sleep but still makes you dream if her.
For some people it is just a word and for some it is life.
So what is it actually, let's try to understand it.
The current generation is so mixed up with this feeling that whenever they fall for someone they call it True love.
Love is not something that just happens once or is it..!!
Love is not something that makes you go after someone or is it..!!
Love is something different fir every different person.
Live for you may be just an attraction, may be just lust for someone, maybe a dream to spend your life.
For me.. Love is four things - trust, understanding, friendship and respect.
Trust that you will never leave me, trust that you can always be there, trust that whatever I tell you will be in your heart, trust that when I fall, you will be there to carch me, trust that I can do anything around you and you wouldn'tmind, trust that if I feel blue, you will give me that sensation to live again, hold me when I lose my way, be with me when no one else is.
Understanding about each other, understanding my feeling without expressing any words, understanding my anger and live at the same time, knowing the reason for both, knowing me more that you know yourself, understand my best and worst fears and help me by being wih me, never letting me go at my worst times. Understanding if your partner needs somepersonal space. Understand what he/she needs and giving it to them without even asking.
Friendship, for me this means the world, friendship with the one you love means you are comfortable around them, you can do whatever you feel like without thinking twice. Behave crazy and be you without worrying about what others feel, see love for you in their eyes when you do those crazy things. Holding them in your arms and forgetting the world, making them your world and show your love to the world. Express emotions, shout out loud and make them do the things you like or let them go crazy around you...
Respect, this should be felt than seen. See it in his eyes when you see yourself, hold him and tell him/her what you feel. Respect the decision made by your partner and respect for their feelings, instead of asking questions understand the reasons. Instead of forcing yourself upon them, make them feel you are there when needed.
Love, a feeling, sensation or something else.
It's something that can make you feel enligheted and dumb at the same time. It's your biggest strenght and it is your weakness. Bow down in respect of your lover but never bend down to your knees to make them happy. That is love.. Love, love yourself, love someone else, love each person who cares for you, love doesn't have a meaning, it is not something that can be defined, it is not something you can express in words, it's just something that makes you feel happy and satisfies with life.
If it makes you feel uncomfortable or in pain, it's not love. Heart breaks should make your love strong and not weak.
When love is one-sided it is stronger coz of hope, coz you can express your love within yourself and you are not worried about other person understanding how you feel. True love is a blessing and not a curse. It will make you feel you are at the top of the world. Even when your lover is not there with you, love will be there and make you strong.