The blizzards of 14th

Awaiting the storm...
Awaiting my results...
Awaiting what future holds...
And more than that, awaiting for what my parents will hold- a pack of sweets or slippers... 😜

Good morning people..!!
The morning is good but I can't say the same for the afternoon part of it, and I'm pretty darn sure not for me at least. In a few ours, the ICSE and ISC results will be declared and with that the various emotions of our relatives (specially the ones who don't even know what are dreams and aspirations are and more importantly the ones who don't believe in minding their own business) will flow out and add fuel to fire to our parents' expectations.
The morning seems to be everlasting and the way doesn't seem to get over. You know the worst part about this morning is that it is the longest day of the year for students like me. It is better if the council could declare the results early morning without prior intimation, so that at least what ever has to happen will happen and we will be relieved. I seriously hate the wait. I have waited for my GF at times and that too feels so annoying; and waiting for results, just imagine how I would be feeling right now.

I know that I have done my best and will surely get good marks. I have no self doubt on that. The only problem is, will that be enough...

Enough for those eyes of my parents expect a lot from me because they want my future to be secure,
Enough for those relatives sit like vultures waiting for a chance to take the bait,
Enough for those colleges who believe that marks are the only source to show that a child has gained knowledge,
And enough to 'Just Show' that I worked hard...
You know I've had enough...