Update Soon

Well...where do I begin?

You guys have been outstanding with the comments and everything.  AND we're almost to 100k.

I'm updating probably tonight...if not, tomorrow afternoon might be more realistic.  Thank you for all the good comments... and I know that I haven't updated in a long time.

In more updated news, I officially am allergic to clams.... Don't ask, because I don't even now.

Also, I'm so excited, because I've been thinking, and this book might become a trilogy.  It was originally going to be that way, but I just wanted to stop writing because of how busy I was.  Now that summer is here, I think I can update at least three times a week.

So, in all...this has been a long break of writing, and now I'm happy to say that I'm going to start pleasing you guys again, and I'm not going to stop writing this book until 500k...so refer your friends, post it on social media sites, create fan pages (just kidding... that would never happen ;) ), and get as much publication on this as you can...and I will forever love you with my heart....not like I don't already.

If you're disappointed that this isn't an update, don't worry... because there will be one tonight or tomorrow!

Love you guys! Thanks for the near 100k!

-Taylor <3