Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Matt's POV:

"Spencer, can we talk?" He asked with pleading eyes at Spencer. I rolled mine and she finally answered. "No." "Cam, she doesn't want to talk to you right now. Get out." I said from behind him. "Matt, get out of this." I pushed him away from Spencer and he turned to face me. "No. She clearly doesn't want to talk to your cheating ass." He rolled his eyes at me and he was clearly pissed off.

"Guys, I'm going to go catch up with Nash." She said, running down the hallway. "Great job, you made her leave." Cam said to me. I was ready to punch him, but I was hesitating. "I didn't make her leave, you did." I stated, clenching my fists. He was about to punch, but I threw the first one. I punched him in the jaw, sending him into the desk behind him. He came back and punched me in the nose, and I fell onto the bed.

"What the fuck guys?!" Nash came in. I got up and punched Cam in the chest, and he fell to the ground. He grabbed my foot to try and pull me down, but I ended up kicking him in the ribs. Hard. He was sent into a coughing spurt and I was just standing there, blood dripping from my nose. Spencer rushed to Cam's side, leaving me with most likely a broken nose.

"I shouldn't have left you two! My god, do you need to be under supervision?!" Spencer said, trying to help Cameron stop coughing. I shrugged and Nash looked at me. "Dude, lets go to the hospital. I'm pretty sure you have a broken nose." "No shit." I said.

Nash helped Cameron up as I stood and watched, my nose being looked at by Spencer. She had a sad look on her face, indicating that she was upset. "I'm sorry." I said, and she just shrugged and never made eye contact with me. She went and got a wheelchair for Cameron as he gasped walking down the hall.

"It hurts." He seethed. I rolled my eyes and he glared at me. Spencer came back and Cameron sat down, gasping and clutching his ribcage. I chuckled silently as we went into the elevator and out to the car. "I'll drive." Spencer said, and I handed her the keys to a black car. I sat in back with Cameron, and Nash sat next to Spencer and they were clearly whispering stuff.

We arrived at the hospital and we walked inside, and from the looks of some of the nurses that were walking around, we looked pretty strange to them. They took me and Nash to one room, and Cam and Spencer to another. They took a look at my nose, and called it broken. I didn't hear from Spencer until another doctor walked in with her.

"You broke three of his ribs." She said, and she had clearly been crying. "I'm sorry." I tried, but she just shook her head and sat on the end of the bed in the room. I put her hands over her face and cried, and when I tried to help her, she just pushed me away and walked out, leaving me alone. I honestly didn't want to be alone...

I might like Spencer.

__________________

Short chapter, but the next one will be a lot longer!!

-Taylor ❤️