Chapter Twenty-One

Chapter Twenty-One

Spencer's POV:

We packed up and left the hotel, checking out and walking to a car that would take us to the airport. It would probably be a short plane ride from Miami to Dallas, so I only brought my phone on the plane, and I didn't even need a carry-on. I sat down next to Cameron after we boarded the plane, and he kissed the side of my face. I smiled.

I didn't know what I would do...so I just fell asleep to the sound of Cameron breathing and his heart beating. I leaned my head on his shoulder, and could hear it, thumping rapidly and then slowing down, just as if he were nervous at my touch. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep, waiting for the plane ride to end.

I woke up to Cameron shrugging me off his shoulder. "Sorry, babe. I didn't mean to wake you up, but we need to get off and go the hotel...we have plans." He said, and I rubbed my sleepy eyes. I got off the plane and went to baggage claim, grabbed my bags, and waited for the rest of the boys to come. I saw Aaron and Carter, and then the rest, and we went to the hotel.

We got there, and I went straight to my room, throwing my bags by a chair and falling onto the bed. I was so tired, and after being in a hospital bed for a few days with minimal sleep due to the fact that you're uncomfortable with a needle stuck in your arm all the time. It was an agonizing week, and it felt good to actually lay in a bed that wasn't a hospital one.

Cameron came and jumped next to me, causing the bed to bounce a little. I laughed, and turned my head so I could see Cameron. He moved his head so that he could kiss my nose, and I smiled. He smiled back and pulled me closer to his body. He buried his head in my neck, and I just closed my eyes.

I'm assuming that I fell asleep again, because I felt Cameron shift, and I saw his eyes open. He was staring at me as I slept, and that made me feel funny on the inside. "Do you want to get under the covers?" He asked and got up. I got up and went to my suitcase, and grabbed a sweatshirt and a pair of stretchy shorts. I changed in the bathroom, and walked out to Cameron in only his boxers.

I got into the bed, and snuggled into the white comforter. Cameron wrapped one arm around my torso and pulled me close to his body. I buried my head in his neck and felt his breath on my head. I placed my hands on his bare chest, and fell asleep.

The next morning, I got up to the phone ringing. I picked it up, and it was Bart. "Hello?" I said, my voice hoarse. "Spencer? Get ready, because you're auditioning for a part in Magcon. Meet me in an hour...and get your best singing voice on." He sounded cheerful. I smiled, and went to go get ready. I hopped into the shower, and blow dried my hair after. I curled it and threw on an outfit. I put a pair of Cameron's vans on and walked out, walking to the elevator. I saw that Aaron was waiting outside to go down and get breakfast.

"Hey Aaron!" I said cheerfully. He smiled and looked down at my feet, which had Cameron's red vans on. "Are those Cameron's shoes?" "Yeah..." I laughed and we walked into the elevator together. I hit the ground button and we went our separate ways once we hit the floor. I went to the meeting room in the back, and saw that Bart was there.

"Hey! Come on in!" He said, and I smiled as I walked through the double doors. I walked over to where he was standing. "Hi." I simply said, only because I was nervous. "Okay, let me hear it!" He said, and sat down in one of the chairs as I sang a random song that came to mind. It reminded me of Shawn.

After I was finished, Bart had a smile. "Welcome to Magcon!" He said, and I smiled. We talked for a little bit before my phone went off, and he told me that I could go. I answered the call. "Hey babe." I said as I hit answer. "Hey babe." Cameron replied as he stepped out of the elevator.

"You stole my shoes." He said, pulling me toward him. "Yes I did. I needed some shoes." I said as he pecked my lips. "Good. You can have my shoes." He said and then kissed me once more. We walked to where they had breakfast and I told him the news about getting into Magcon.

As the day went on, Cameron and I just walked around Dallas, doing normal things like sight seeing and shopping. He gripped my hand the whole way, and kissed me now and then. I was happy that we could be together even if we had a rough patch, and I hoped that he learned his lesson from the last mistake.