Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Cameron's POV:

I was sitting with the most beautiful girl in the world, and I knew that she liked me. I pulled her close to my body as we sat underneath the stars. She smiled, and looked up at my face. She made me smile and then we went back to looking up at the stars.

"I don't know if you feel the same, Spencer...but I like you." I said, turning my head so that I was looking down at her. She looked up, our faces a few inches apart. She smiled and I kissed her. It was the best feeling in the world. Even if we've only known each other for a couple of days, I felt like I knew her for years.

I wish this moment would've lasted longer than it did, but we would have longer kisses more into our relationship that we are going to have. We broke apart and just stared into each other's eyes. We got up and started walking along the shore, holding hands.

I felt the waves of the water brush up against my feet as we kept walking, swinging our arms back and forth while laughing. A lot of girls who were on the beach looked at us, probably wishing that they had a guy like me, but I was currently taken.

We walked home after 9:00. It was too dark to do anything else, and my mom was probably wondering where the fuck I was. I walked her to her doorstep and we stopped.

"I had an amazing time tonight, Cameron." She said, making me die on the inside. I was just so nervous around her, and I don't know why. I smiled and replied, "Me too. Are we going to do this again?" She smiled at the ground.

"Yeah." She said, kissing me once more. We stood in a hug for a few seconds before saying goodbye to each other. I walked over to my house and went upstairs. I sat on my bed and smiled. I just couldn't get over Spencer. She was so nice...and I couldn't believe that she was mine.

I walked up my stairs and into my bedroom. I took out my phone and went on Twitter. I posted a picture of Spencer and I at the beach walking. I tagged her in it and then changed into my pajamas. I laid in bed and fell asleep, dreaming of Spencer.

----------------------

Thank you so much to the people who are reading and supporting me. I appreciate all of you. I know this is a shorter chapter than the others, but I'll make up for it.

Don't forget to comment and vote! I love feedback!

Stay lovely,
Taylor <3