part 56

Next morning they woke up and came down after getting ready...

Nandini went to dadu who was enjoying his morning tea with newspaper and touched his feet..

N: good morning boyfriend..she wished cheerfully..

Dadu: good morning princess..

N: dadi and mom kha h...

D: teri dadi puja kar rahi h.. Aur bahu kitchen me..

N: ok .. Saying this she ran to the kitchen.

Here nandini got buzy with neo and manik was sitting with dadi gossiping about what not... Complaining about cabir laughing and filling the gap of not being able to spend time daily..

Both were giggling over some things when Nandini reached their standing at door looking at two giggling cuties...

Dadi looked at her... Arey tu waha kya kaha khadi h andar aa she said controlling her giggles..

She sat beside dadi and looked around there were some albums toys baby clothes some broken pendents tied on a black thread...

N: ye sab in dono k hai dadi she asked picking one album..

Before dadi could say Manik said with excitement dripping from his eyes...

M: haa.. Bachpan ke.. This trunk is full of these memories he said showing a big trunk kept on a corner of the room..

M: and kitty look at this these were my socks.. Dadi made them... How cute na? Nandini nodded and was smilling seeing this side of manik...

Manik was showing all the toys and stuff and telling the stories behind them when he picked a rattle and asked

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik was showing all the toys and stuff and telling the stories behind them when he picked a rattle and asked

M: dadi ye cabir ka tha na..

D: haa ye uska favorite tha... Hamesha apne pass rakh kar sota tha..

M: haa 1 baar ye ghum gya tha to itna roya tha.. Everybody was searching for it only...

H

e laughed remembering it all and said looking at dadi...

Aapko yaad hai ek baar usne ye rattle k liye dadu ko kitna tang kiya tha...

All were laughing all the time when cabir came in giving a fake cry..

C: haa bas yahi din dekhna reh gya tha... Family time that too without me... The most important member of the family..

Manik and nandini rolled their eyes while dadi hit the back of his head..

Kitne drama karta hai..

Not giving any heads to the comments cabir lied down keeping head on dadi's lap... And dadi instantly started carssing his hair...

C: wow purani photos he said opening an album... But his eyes went wide seeing a pic and he suddenly closed the album...

M: oye.. Bhoot dekh liya kya..

C: n..na..nahi.. Wo just saying he tried hiding the album but Nandini caught hold of the album saying mujhe bhi pics dekhni h.. Show na cabir .. She said in a sugary voice where as her eyes were speaking phas gaya murga

C: cabir tried searching it back ... Ha to itni saari albums h.. Wo dekh na...

N: but I want to see this she said pulling it towards her...

C: no... I won't give saying he pulled it towards him...

N: yes... I will see this only saying she pulled this towards her...

This kept going on and dadi was looking like she has seen some ghost whereas manik kept his hand on his forehead cursing his luck...

After some time when dadi couldn't take it any more she shouted...

D: ye kya kar rahe ho...

Both soon left the album cabir bit his tongue whereas Nandini closed her eyes thinking how could she behave this way in front of dadi ...

Nandini meekly said sorry looking down waiting for scolding whe she heard shrieking voice of cabir...

C: aaaaaa  dadi dukhra h... Bhai... Bolo na

D: accha dukh ra h mere rajkumar ko saying she tighten the hold..

C: aaauuu...

D: chup... Bhot badmash hota ja raha h din bhar... Bacchi kb se album mang rahi h.. Aur tu... De chup chap saying she snatched the album and gave to nandini

Nandini gave a full smile and opened the album when manik said.. Kitti i will tell you story behind the photo which cabir was trying to hide...

Cabir who was sitting a with a not fare face made a cute face requesting.. Nai bhai... Wo bhot chidhayegi mujhe...

Nandini gave an evil grin to cabir and said dadi mai to bas pic dekhna chahti thi thi.. But if cabir don't want i won't see them...

Dadi glared at cabir and cabir went quite where as nandini was giving a victory smile and manik was enjoying the whole drama...

Manik showed a pic where baby cabir of around 5 years was crying hanging school bag and dirty pants...

Then showed one more pic where he is showing all his teeth but pant is soiled

M: due to these pics and some more cabir got a very intresting name shitty cabir

N: what saying she laughed...

M: ya everytime he use to soil his pants and run to mumma saying mumma cabil pu pu

Nandini laughed out loud where as cabie hid his face behind pillow pretending to sleep..

M: and dad use to click his pictures saying jab bada ho jayega tab iske baccho ko dikhaunga...

Thats it for now...

Its short but its taking a little bit more time to think and write as i havelosr the track.. But next will be bigger...

And next part will be updated only after 10th feb...

Waiting for your reviews and votes

Luv you all

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें