part 46

Inline comments are my favorites..plz let me know about as many lines as possible..plz plz.

An important note at the end..

Manan reached home after spending some time at beach.. at it was late night so they directly went to their room.. both changed and lied on the bed..

N: aaj kitna maza aya na mani..

M: yup.. he said in a low voice..

Nandu looked at him and asked..kya hua.. sounding low..

M: nothing shona..just tiered..kl office bhi jana h..so lets sleep..

N: hmm..saying this she pecked his lips and slept hugging him..

It was mid night when manik wokeup due to severe headache and uneasy feeling..he didn't wanted to distribute nandini so he went inside washroom..

Soon he vomited ..he came out after cleaning and lied down..headace was soo much that he was not able to handle it.. so he tied one of nandini's scarf over his head to subsidize it..but nothing worked..

It was around 4 when nandu wokeup to drink water and found manik sitting on the couch holding his head ..

She got scared seeing him like this and ran towards him..

N: mani..she hold her face..kya hua..

Manik looked at her and hugged her waist..and cried..its paining like hell.. this headache its too much..

 this headache its too much

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandu hugged him back..shh.. don't cry..aur badh jayega.. chalo aao bed par ..

Saying this he made him lie down on bed and started Massaging his head.. but nothing worked..

She went running to kichen and bought a glass of milk and apple and said..

Mani have this milk..fir i vl give you medicine..but manik nodded in no..and hide his head beneath the pillow..

Nandini sat beside him and moved the pillow and adjusted his head over her lap..

N: headache hora h na..

Manik nodded..and said..bht zyada..

N: medicine leni padegi to reduce it..aur uske liye kuch to khana padega na..

This time he nodded in no..

M: i just wanna sleep..plz make me sleep..he said with soo much pain..

Nandini was feeling helpless..she kept Massaging his head..

N: mani plz..thoda sa bs pi lo milk.. saying this she made him sit and bought the glass near his mouth.. he drank two three sips making bad face..

M: bs aur ni pina saying this he moved the glass..

Nandini bought a piece of apple towards his mouth and said.. only 2 piece..pkka..

Manik ate that and then nandu gave him medicine for headace and he again lied over nandini's lap.. hiding his face in her stomach..and nandu kept Massaging his head kissing it now and then..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें