part 40

Hey guys..
M back..
I know bht late hu.. but i have reasons..

FIRST OF ALL A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL WHO NOMINATED ME FOR FAN FICTION AWARDS..IT MEANS ALOT..

m updating after a long time so guys plz read previous part if you have lost the flow..

This time lots of visuals and gifs are there..enjoy

________________*******_______________

Manan reached their apartment..and manik again stopped Nandini outside the house..

N: 1 aur surprise??.. she asked being over excited

M: yup.. now stop jumping.. he said smiling and holding her hand..

Ok now open your footwear..and close your eyes..saying this he closed her eyes with his hand.. and no cheating ok..

Nandini was little confused but too much excited to know what's the surprise..

He opened the door and let her in holding her hand.

As soon as she kept her first step she could feel the softness and velvety touch of petals beneath her foot..she opened her mouth and gasped..

N: manik...ye...

M: shh.. I know what you wanna say.. but for now just feel it..saying this he opened her eyes..and Nandini looked around with wide eyes and open mouth..

Complete floor was covered with rose petals

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

N: manik.. is it real.. Dream ni h na...she said still looking around not able to digest the fact that its real... Ye same waisa h jaisa i saw in my dreams.. just like my wish

Manik smiled at her innocence and said..it was your wish na... To ise real to banana hi tha..

Nandini looked at his eyes which just showed immense love he had for her..
Both leaned forward and their lips met..

The kiss was soft and just love.. after breaking the kiss..
M: arey abi surprise baki h.. come..saying this he took her to tv room..

saying this he took her to tv room

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें