part 31

Mananbir were sitting in living room where manik was trying to converse with cabir but was hesitating.. how to start..

M: so cabir koi new client aya kya.. i mean.. naya order.. he was trying to be cool but failing miserably..
Y forward..i won't try to roll my words.. so tell us.. whats up with your silent mode..

Manik looked at nandu with open mouth and thought.. is she mad or what.. itna sensitive topic aise koi direct puchta kya.. SERIOUSLY....

Cabir looked at nandu then at manik then looked down..being quite..

N: cabir you know you can share .. she said holding his hand..

M: its k agar tujhe abi kuch ni btana to.. we will wait until you are comfortable with it..

N: no.. but i can't wait... Yaar this silent cabir is so much bore.. she cribbed and manik glared at her..

C: bhai.. woooo.. i.. mai..

N: kya mai wo i kr rha h.. take a deep long breathe and bol de..

M: KITTY.. WILL YOU BE QUITE FOR A MOMENT.. he said gritting his teeth..with anger clearly visible in his tone...

Nandini lowered her head and sat quietly..

Cabir got up and went to balcony.. not able to handle it any more..

Manik glared at nandu and said .. be here.. and be quiet.. and he went behind cabir...

Cabir was standing in a corner and a expression of uneasiness was clearly visible on his face..

Manik stood beside him and said..

U know cabir sometime it happens.. ki we have a turmoil of thoughts.. samajh ni aata.. kya sahi h.. kya galat . Kai baate khud ko suffocate be karti h.. but in sab ka 1 solution bhi h..

To share it with someone who you believe..

We are family.. we will support you..
Kuki family ka ye farz hota h to be behind each other to support.. each family members are pillers of a house.. who support each other..

C: looking straight at a unknown source.. aur agar us baat se koi apna hurt ho jaye to..

Manik looked at him with too many questions but then said.. then.. if you think you are wrong then confront him.. aur agar tujhe lagta h ki what you are doing is right.. then try and explain it to that person..

C: but m scared.. coz i can loose anything.. but not my family..

Manik made cabir sit in the swing in the balcony and sat beside him..

M:Abi yha sirf hum dono h.. no one else.. bol kya baat h.. he said in a convincing tone..

Cabir looked at him and said.. ni pta bhai.. kaise btau aapko...

M: accha chal don't stress yourself.. thodi der aisehi baithte h.. jb man kare bol dena..

Cabir nodded and closed his eyes.. after sometime he said..

C: it all started 3 week back..

Manik got alert..

C: i ws waiting for one of my client in a coffee shop.. near my boutique.. and i was casually checking out all the girls.. but i didn't had any bad intentions..

I was just passing my time.. when a waitress came to with my order.. she was really beautiful.. bht simple and sunder si.. just like nandu..

Use dekh kr samajh aa rha tha ki she is from good family.. isliye i asked her..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें