part 16

After the morning masti ... All went for their respective work..

Nandini's cabin..

She was seating in the stool near her designing table.. and working on a new design when someone knocked the door..

N: come in.. she said in a polite way..

As soon as she saw the person standing she jumped from hr seat and ran nd hugged him tight..

Papaa.. kaise h aap.. kb aaye aaplog.. u know i missed you sooooooooo much.. aapka kaam ho gya?.. mom kha h.. wo thik to h na.. she kept on ranting with out giving any chance to reply to mr murthy..

Mr murthy: beta mjhe bolne b degi.. ya sirf khud bolte rahegi..

Nandini gave a sheepish smile and said sorry.. but u know i am sooooooooooo very much happy..

Mr murthy smiled and kissed her forehead..

One more person was watching this and was smiling like a idiot.. i know u all have guessed it .. he was watching her since long time through the glass wall..

Mr murthy was chatting with his daughter when manik entered her cabin but with bossy attitude.. as soon as murthys saw him they stood up

M: hello mr murthy.. its good to see you.. he said with smile shanking hand with him..

Mr murthy smiled and replied.. hello mr malhotra..

Then manik looked towards Nandini and said.. miss murthy have you prepared the new designs i asked for..

N: yess ma.. sir.. its almost done i was working on them only before dad came.. don't worry it will be done by tonight..

Manik smiled and said.. ok u can resume with your work after LUNCH.. he specially streched the word lunch reminding her to have it.. u know he is a over possessive.. pampering and caring boyfriend

Nandini nodded her head in affirmation and said.. yes sir i will do it aftr LUNCH.. she said in a tone to indicate that she understood..

M: ok .. so now i will leave.. he said to mr murthy nd left.

After sometime mr murthy also went away.. nd nandu had her lunch..

Whole day manan were bzy in their work.. ot was 7 when nandu finished her designs and then wrapped up her work she was going towards maniks cabin when she saw lights of cabir's cabin was on so she decided to check..

She entered the cabin and what she saw shocked her to her core..

Cabir was crying bitterly hidding his face in his palm.. she ran to him and stand in front of him and removed his hands.. and asked.. cabir... Kya hua.. y r u crying.. saying this she wiped his tears..

Cabir looked at her and hugged her from waist and cried like a kid who lost his favourite toy..

Nandini tried to calm him but he was not ready to calm down.. all this was scaring her.. she took out her phn nd msged manik to come there urgent..

Manik came running.. he saw cabir in that condition and some past memories started haunting him.. he went to him.. cabir was still hugging Nandini and crying..

Manik ruffled his hair and said.. cabir.. plz bta kya hua.. y r u crying.. kisi ne kuch kaha..

Cabir just nodded in no..

N: accha..thik h.. mat bata.. but plz rona band kr.. u know na tu rote hue bht scary dikhta h.. she tried to distract his mind and some where got successful.. cabir looked at her and then to manik and said.. bhai she is teasing me.. saying this he left her waist and kept her head on his table ..

My Secret And Naughty Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें