"Ok, it they're ready." Zevon said after they stopped, he walked over with a black collar and black wrist cuffs. He tried to move closer to Josie, but she attempted to bite him "Cover its mouth." Suddenly a white material covered Josie's mouth "That's better." Zevon commented before removing Josie's golden collar and wrist cuffs and replacing them with the black ones "These are indestructible so don't worry about her braking them and she can't remove them, only Mal and Malice can do that." Zevon explained to the other three.

"Good so what was it we were supposed to do now?" Anthony asked, he was still holding the material over her mouth. Ginny shrugged "Don't know about you two but Maddy and I have to clean it." Ginny said, looking at Josie in disgust, Josie widened her eyes before narrowing them at her, her eyes glowed bright yellow. "Well good luck with that, better put this around it first otherwise I think it might bite you." Zevon said before handing Ginny something, Josie didn't have a clue what it was. Ginny walked over to Josie with it, she placed it around her mouth and connected something behind her head "This will function like a muzzle." Zevon said before handing her a chain lead "Here you go." Zevon said offhandedly. Ginny connected it to Josie's collar "Let's get this over with." Maddy said while releasing Josie from the chair "Don't try to resist, it will only make things much worse for you." Maddy warned before Ginny and her dragged Josie off.

Later

After finally getting her clean, Ginny and Maddy dragged Josie up into the castle to the throne room. Josie was still soaking wet and was in some clothes that could be considered rags, Josie's cat ears were flat against her head and her tail wrapped around herself, she was shaking with both the cold and terror "Your majesty's, we have it." Ginny exclaimed, Mal looked at them coldly, looking at the rags they forced Josie to get dressed in, Josie widened her eyes seeing Mal and Malice on the thrones. "Did you brand her?" Mal asked, they nodded before showing Josie's shoulders, revealing burned in marks in the shape of a dragon's head "Bring her to my room and keep her there." Mal ordered "Yes your majesty." Maddy and Ginny said before taking the hybrid to Mal's room, once they were there they chained Josie to the bed before leaving. Josie sat there shaking from being wet, cold and terrified. After what felt like hours, Mal walked into the room.

Before going up to her room, Mal and Malice had gone down to dungeons where they had taken the boy. They ignored all the other prisoners. They kept going until she found the cell with the boy. The boy was in the same cell as Diaval. Mal raised her hand, her hand turned green "Let me out!" The boy yelled 'Get him out, I want to mess with him and his girlfriend.' Mal told Malice. Malice nodded and opened the cell using his magic "Please just let us go!" Diaval pleaded, he had woken up when they had brought the boy in "Nope." Malice said before using his magic to force Ulric to follow. He closed the door before following Mal with the boy.

Mal walked outside of the cell with Malia, Bell, Beast and FG. "Mal please stop doing this!" Malia yelled when Mal removed the sound barrier "No and if you try anything, ever. Your boyfriend here will pay!" Mal told her, she held one of her ring blades up to Ulric's throat "Thought I should let you know." Mal said with a vicious grin. She closed the sound barrier "Put him back in, I need to deal with other things." Mal told Malice, Malice nodded and took Ulric back to his cell, ignoring the fact Malia and Ulric were screaming and crying.

After dealing with that, Mal walked to her room, she watched as Josie tried to get away from her despite being chained to the bed "Tsk, tsk, we aren't going to have to punish you, are we?" Mal rhetorically asked, Josie shook her head frantically, her shoulders were still blistering from being marked. Mal smirked before crouching in front of her and grabbed her chin to make Josie look her in the eye "You belong to me." Mal told her before letting go of Josie and standing up, "What!?" Josie squeaked out, shaking uncontrollably. Mal smirked "You heard me, you're my possession, my personal slave, my pet." Mal taunted with a sadistic grin "Hybrids are quiet popular pets you know." Mal commented, Josie growled despite her fear "I am no one's pet!" She growled stubbornly. Mal shrugged "You're going to be fun to break." Mal said casually "Break!? I'm not a horse!" Josie snarled, Mal rolled her eyes before grabbing a remote "So... let's see here." she muttered before pressing a button, a short burst of electricity went through Josie, Josie let out an animalistic yelp. Then Mal pressed another button "Speak." Mal ordered, Josie opened her mouth, but a meow came out instead of words "Perfect." Mal commented with a grin.