1: The Siren

The latest miraculous gave me this idea

__________________________________

The siren kingdom a place filled with beautiful merfolk. The sirens were beautiful creatures who lure humans with their singing. (___) was a beautiful siren with a (colour) tail and (colour) hair. She wasn't a full fledged siren like everyone else since she was just a 14 year old guppy but her features were beautiful. One day something happened to her and that's what changed her perspective on life.

"Mum! Can I go lure a human please!" (___) shouted swimming into a underwater cavern. "As long as you bring a human home. Or your NOT ALLOWED BACK HOME!!" her mother shouted. You see sirens are very picky. If they don't bring a human home the sirens won't be able to feed on their love . (Sound familiar). The sirens will starve and die if they don't feed. "Yes mum I know the rules!!" (__) shouts swimming out of the cave.

At the surface (___) spots a boat heading towards the land. (___) swims beside the boat but makes sure she isn't seen. On board a human girl with long blonde hair walks up to the edge and looks over the railing. Next to her a human boy with brown hair and girl with black hair walk up next to her and look out to the ocean with the blonde.

On the boat

"Hey raps you ok?!" Cassandra asks walking up to rapunzel and Eugene. "*sigh* yeah I just have a strange feeling that someone's watching us." Rapunzel looks down at the water and back to the boat. The trio look back to see that Varian is running around with his trusty friend ruddiger the raccoon chasing a mouse. "RUDDIGER STAY AWAY FROM THAT MOUSE!!" he shouts. Not knowing where he was going, Varian tripped over a barrel and got flung over board. "Varian!!" Rapunzel shouted running over to the other side and leaning over the railing. "Don't worry I'll get the kid" Cassandra says jumping off the side of the boat into the water.

Under the boat (___) was making kelp jewellery as she heard a big splash. Looking up she sees a human boy with black hair and teal clothes sink into the depths of the ocean but swimming up, trying to get to the surface. As she starts swimming towards the boy another splash rings in (___)s gills and she finds the human girl from the boat with black hair diving into the water towards the boy. "Two in one! Mum is going to be so proud!" (___) giggles swimming toward the boy again. At this point he was passing out due to the lack of air but (___) had an idea. Recently she had gotten her siren powers. They include bubble kisses, speed swimming and pearl magic. (___) blew a bubble kiss towards the boy and it rapped itself around his head giving him air. She used her speed swimming to get to the boy before the woman but the black haired woman got there first. As she grabbed the boy the black haired woman saw the fish girl gaining on them. She gasped but that let a lot of water rush into her lungs causing her to let go of the boy and swim upwards toward the surface. She swam upwards letting the fish catch the boy.

"*Gasp*" Cassandra reaches the surface and gasps for air. "Did you find him?" Eugene asks worried. "Yeah but then a bubble formed around his face and a fish girl swam to us and I let go of him!" Cassandra exclaims climbing up a ladder dripping wet. "A fish girl? Like a mermaid!?" Rapunzel squeals. "Mermaids don't live in these waters but sirens do!" Arianna exclaims walking out of a cabin. "Aren't they dangerous?" Eugene asks cautious. "Yes, legend told, they hunt humans and feed off our love for our families. I haven't seen one in person but they definitely exists and let's just say, you might never see that boy again!" Xavier warns walking from behind the queen.

As (___) swims down into the siren kingdom, Varian wakes up feeling wet from the neck down. Opening his eyes he sees a arm around his waist and a fish tail out in front of him. His gasp makes this mutant fish turn towards him. "Wh-Who are you?" He asks scared. "I am (___) a siren." This girl fish thing locks eyes with Varian and he instantly feels something glow in his heart. Without noticing both their eyes glow a deep magenta before returning normal. "Please can you let me go?" Varian squirms. "I'm sorry but I can't do that. My mother will kick me out of home if I don't give her something to feast on, you see us sirens feed off of humans love or we will die." (___) exclaims tightening her grip on Varian. "That's messed up!" Varian giggles."Haven't you ever thought of sharing love instead of feeding off it?" Varian asks. (___) thinks for a second. "I guess i have never though of it like that but how would we do that?" She curiously studies Varian as he thinks. "Let me go and I'll show you!" He asks with pleading eyes. "Do you promise not to swim away?" (___) questions unsure. "I pinky promise!" Varian smiles as the grip on his waist loosens. "Okay so let's start over.. Hi I'm Varian I'm 14 and I love chemistry!" He beams. "Umm okay... Hi I'm (___) and I'm a siren. I like singing and making kelp Jewellery. Also what's chemistry?" (___) introduces adding a question. "You use chemicals to get reactions." Varian explains. (___) gives Varian a blank face. He sighs placing a hand over his head. "You mix stuff!" He simplifies. (___) giggles nervously. "Can I learn more about your world?" (___) asks looking up to the world above. "I guess but you'll have to solve the tail and gills problem." Varian studies the specimen I front of him. "Okay cmon lets go!" (___) squeals pulling Varian's arm up toward the world above. " So why were we introducing each other?" A curious (___) questions. " So we can be friends and so our friendship will share my love with you so you don't have to feed off my love. It's called science!"

(___) reaches the surface of the water but doesn't go all the way up. Varian reaches air and the bubble pops from around his head. "What's wrong?" He asks the scared merfolk looking down below the surface line of the ocean. "I have always been told that the sky is poisonous!" A scared (___) answers. "It isn't come on!" Varian pulls the girl up above the water surface and she breaths in the smell of the sea. "Wow this is amazing!" She twirls. (___) back dives into the water and as she looks at her arms she notices scales replacing her skin. Varian is facinated by this creature of beauty not caring about the scales and curiosity gets the better of him. Varian pulls the siren up from the water and smashes his lips into hers. The siren is facinated by what the boy is doing and kisses back even though she does not know what a kiss is. Her love for this human and his love for her flows through each other as they melt into the kiss. A (colour) glow catches Varian's attention and the girl he was kissing had legs. Her legs had (colour) leggings with fins by the ankles, Her (skin tone) toes danced below the waves. Her upper half was covered with a Aqua strapless bra. "Oh my bubbles what did you do to me!?" (___) shouts. "I think this is what happens when you share love and not take it!" Varian smiles. "This means I can explore your world!" (___) squeals rapping arms around Varian's neck. "I guess it does!" Varian raps his arms around her waist and hugs back.

"And that is how me and your father met!" I say closing the illustrated picture book in my hands. "Are you really a siren?" My daughter sandy asks. "Yes. Well I used to be. I have never returned to the ocean since." I sadden at the thought of me just abandoning my parents. "Hey guppy it's time for bed. Stop asking mummy to read that book to you. That's the tenth time tonight." A familiar male voice exclaims. "But daddy!!" She wines. "Your father is right. Now goodnight my little guppy!" I kiss my daughter on her forhead and walk out of the room turning the light off and nightlight on. I close the door and bump into my 24 year old fiancee. "They grow up so fast don't they!" Varian sighs kissing me on my lips. "They do!" I giggle melting into the kiss. We move into our room and I lay down under the sheets. "Night my little mermaid!" Varian whispers seductively. "Night!" I close my eyes but Varian kisses me making my eyes fly open. "Varian!" I moan as he bites my lip. "What?" He stops kissing and looks at my (colour) eyes in the darkness. "I want to sleep!" I moan again.
__________________________

Yo wassup. I hope you liked This first one shot. It took me an hour to write and I think it is pretty good. If you already noticed I put some references in here from different movies and to shows like the miraculous lady bug siren bubble kiss and the hotel transelvania zing and a few more here and there. Again I hope you like it and I would like some requests for other OneShots.

Love you all

Boi