"RYDER!" I stop in my tracks.

"COME ON WE HAVE TO KEEP RUNNING!" dad shouts and Ryder immediately kills the man that shot him before running side by side with dad and I. "I LIKE YOU KID! YOU TOOK A BULLET FOR MY DAUGHTER...DOWN TO BE ALLIES?"

"YEA!" Ryder shouts while we run.

"LETS END THIS SO WE CAN INTRODUCE OUR TEAMS!" dad pulls out a bomb so Ryder grabs me and pulls me out of the way while dad throws it.

Seconds later of ticking, the bomb goes off and men go flying. "YOU GO LANDON!" we hear Kendall shouts, making us laugh.

**

"I'm Dylan" uncle Dylan puts his hand up.

"Kendall, or as the ladies call me, doll" uncle Kendall smirks and we all look at him.

"Nobody calls you that" dad says, making Ryder and I laugh.

"Anyways, and I'm Josh" uncle Josh says.

Ryder nods. "Well I don't have a team like you that you call... family. These guys are nothing to me and if they die, I get new men" he says and we nod. "But this is my best spy, Cameron" Ryder introduces a man with sorta long hair.

I wave. "I'm Jade"

"And you're Landon Archer" Cameron looks at dad and we all look at him. "ive done my research"

"Okayyyy. Anyways, he's really my team, these guys are nothing" Ryder says.

We nod. "Look who it is! My favorite little prankster" mom walks in with Rosalie, my 'aunt' which is moms best friend.

Ryder smiles. "Hey"

"I remember when you were tiny!!! Now you're an Amazon! How tall are you?" mom asks.

"Six nine" Ryder says and I drop my jaw.

"I'm five five" I smirk and he chuckles. "Well guys, I best go spend some time with my horse, he's been lonely" I shrug.

Ryder slightly smiles. "You act like he's your toddler"

"He basically is" I wink before walking outside to the backyard. Buck comes cantering up and I smile, walking into the field and hugging him. "Hi baby!!" I kiss his head. "You being a good boy?" I chuckle.

Then I hear chuckling following mine from behind me so I turn around to see Ryder watching us. "Well, I'm not this friendly with my bulls" Ryder laughs.

I laugh along. "Yea yea"

"Flame..." he says and I hum. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for hurting you like I did. You're right, I was abusive towards you... well, to everyone..." he says. "I'm just so lost in my pity... so lost in myself. I only have you... and now your family. I never had that before"

I walk out of the pasture and hug him. "Once you're accepted to the Archers or Red Hooders, you're family forever. We treat you like a son and I'll treat you like my brother" I smile and he sheepishly smiles. "You're protected and we wouldn't let anything happen to you, you're not going anywhere" I let go.