Itachi left his words hanging. It was too much for him. He had a hunch that she loved Neji but his mind would not condone it. Tenten belonged to him and only him. He would eliminate the competition if it calls for it. He was being too possessive of her, but was it so bad to want someone only to yourself? Was it? He had never wanted anything other than to be in solitary confinement from the world, but ever since he met Tenten, his mind, heart and body craved for her. He was addicted to her and he decided that no one would get in his way. Not even a former roommate.

"I can't." Itachi said as he stood abruptly.

Kakashi winced back, Itachi was clearly not listening to a damn thing that Kakashi was saying and it seems that things were not looking good on his end, he had to warn a little lady in a big ass kimono that Itachi could no longer be stalled. Kakashi gave Gai the signal, a series of eye twitch which the latter caught immediately as he too, stood up and walked swiftly towards Itachi. Gai's right hand gripped Itachi's right shoulder before he said in a deliberate slow and low voice, "You are NOT leaving without a dance-off with me."

"WHAT?!" Itachi yelled at Gai's face before they bantered on, Kakashi took this opportunity to quickly summon Pakkun.

"Yo Kakashi. What's up?" Pakkun greeted him.

"Alert her. Itachi is coming. Get her out of that house. Make sure she is safe. Got it?" Kakashi asked Pakkun who nodded before disappearing in a puff of smoke.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aiko was walking around one of the Hyuuga garden with Neji and Tenten. They passed by a beautiful array of wild tulips that held a strong scent. This made Neji recall what he was thinking of earlier in the afternoon, the first time he met Aiko. She smelled like flowers, a strong scent of a particular flower. His mind was snapped out of its reverie when Tenten mused, "A-are you sure I am not bothering your private time together? Since Hinata is out on a mission I really think I should.."

"Stay." Neji said firmly, which earned him odd looks from both ladies there. "Hiashi-Sama requested me to show you around. And that fiancé of yours will have another petty tantrum if something happens to you."

"Fiancé? You are engaged?" Aiko asked Tenten quietly.

Tenten nodded before she replied, "His name is Uchihaa Itachi.."

Aiko nodded earnestly, "I know who he is.. You are so lucky Tenten-San. You must really love him."

Tenten and Neji both snapped their heads towards Aiko, who was smiling gently at them. Love? Aiko was about to ask why they were looking at her strangely just then, they heard on thundering paws, a dog bounded along with a scroll in his jaws. He dropped it politely in front of Aiko and said boredly, "A message for you."

Aiko nodded quietly at the dog before she looked at the duo and said, "Excuse me. I have to tend to something. Please carry on.."

"Love.."Neji muttered gently under his breath, "..who was she kidding? No one in the right mind marries out of love. It would always be for the stupid clan, wealth or political ties."

"You are not marrying out of love I assume?" Tenten asked Neji quietly.

The Hyuuga prodigy glared at her, she was mocking him, "Not everyone is as lucky as you Takagi." Neji said through gritted teeth. "Both of you can return each other's feelings without the need to suffer.."

Those words made Tenten snap her head up towards Neji, her eyes glued against his form. Was he suffering in silence? Surely, he could talk to Hiashi out of this wedding?