"Hey! Stop licking ore-sama's property!" Ayato shouted at them. I walked towards Yui and pulled her away from them. "Stop calling yourself Ore-sama, it's getting really annoying." A voice said. Ayato then stood up angry. "I know it's you Subaru! Show yourself!" He shouted. "I'm right here Baka." A albino boy appeared out of nowhere. "So these are the people who woke me up. Who are you and why are you here?" He asked.

"Wh-where did yo-" She was then cut off by the albino who punched the wall. "ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!!" He shouted. I cleared my throat getting their attention. "I'm sorry for waking you up from your sleep sir, but as for the three men that just appeared in this room I will introduce myself again. My name is Iris Komori, I was born in Greece. I am 18 years old and this is my 17 year old step-sister Yui Komori. We were sent here by my adopted father Seiji Komori who adopted me in Greece. That's all I know from my father and I'm sorry if we arrived unexpectedly." I bowed to them in curtesy. Reiji fixed his glasses and looked at me.

"Well it explains a little of who sent you here, but it doesn't explain why they sent you here." The room was silent until someone spoke. "They might be the girls that he sent to live with us." We all turned our heads to the source of the voice. A boy laying down with fiery blonde hair, closed eyes, and earphones in his ears. He seems to be wearing the same uniform as the others. "Shu, do you know why they're all here?" Reiji asked. "Maybe." He replied not opening his eyes. "Don't give me that maybe and explain to us why they're here this instant." Reiji spoke with authority which doesn't seem to be working. I guess these boys never listen to him. Shu then sighed and sat up opening his eyes. His eyes are blue, but dull like the others. "He said that they're our brides and they will be living with us. We have to respect them." He laid down and closed his eyes before adding. "And don't kill them especially the gifted one." The others looked confused.

"The gifted one? Who's the gifted one?" Ayato asked. "I'm not supposed to be a bride yet! I'm under age! I need to call father." Yui looked for her phone until Ayato held it up. "Looking for this pancake?" He smirked. "Hey give that back!" She tried to grab her phone until Subaru grabbed it first. "Your such a mood killer." Ayato pouted. "Wh-what are you doing?" She asked. "This." He then crushed her phone and dropped it on the floor. "Get lost." He said and walked away. She then kneeled down picking up the pieces. "Don't worry bitch-Chan, you don't need that stupid device we'll take good care of you. In fact aren't you a little thirsty Kanato?" The fedora asked and the purple haired boy replied. "Me and teddy are starving." The fedora then agreed. "Gah! Get away from me!" She then ran back behind me just to hide.

"Well, it seems that we didn't introduce ourselves yet. Allow me, that deadbeat over there is the eldest son Shu, I am the second eldest and the man of the house. My name is Reiji, the third oldest, Ayato." Ayato then spoke. "I won't let you get away this time, pancake." He smirks showing his teeth, more like fangs. "The fourth eldest, Kanato." He pointed at the purple haired boy with a teddy bear. "Me and teddy wish to taste both of you." He gave us a creepy smile. "The fifth eldest, Laito." The fedora man tipped his hat and said. "We should get to know each other more closely, bitch-Chan and slut-Chan." I growled lowly knowing I hate being called that. "Last, but not least Subaru the youngest brother." The albino boy looked away. "Iris, I'm scared." Yui said. "Welcome to the party." I replied.

"This is a big mistake. We should leave, Iris." She then grabbed my hand and I quickly had a flash. I see a purple haired woman, her eyes are bright green and she wears a black dress. She smiled towards me and starts to laugh darkly. I immediately moved my hand away from Yui and backed away. "Iris?" She asked looking at me confused. I stayed quiet with wide eyes. "Fine! Stay here for all I care." She then ran, but tripped causing her to scrape her knee drawing blood. The 6 turned their heads towards her and their eyes started to glow. "Vampires?!" She took out her cross and aimed it at them. "Stay back demons!" Shu started to laugh and Reiji shook his head. "Cross, garlic, holy water nor sun won't kill us, Ms, Komori." He explained. Her eyes became wide open and I quickly grabbed her shoulder pulling her up. "Well you doomed us both, now run!" I then pushed her out of the room.

"Iris?" She looked at me. "Don't worry about me. Save yourself." I looked behind me to see them staring at me with hunger. "Oh boy, this is about to get messy." I mumbled. "Well boys let's play catch the rabbit. Well your all it!" I then ran outside the room and up the stairs. "Gotta find Yui." I said and kept running. I saw a bunch of sweets and Kanato. "Would you like some?" He smiles creepily again. "Sorry, but not this time." I yelled and kept running. I then heard a loud scream and followed it. Laito was about to bite her until I rammed him to his side causing him to fall. "Run!" I shouted and grabbed her hand. We then heard a laugh behind us, but I kept going. "Go!" I shouted and let her hand go. We then separated and I barged inside a room. I closed the door behind me as I breath heavily. I'm covered in sweat and my mouth is dry. I looked around the room to see a crib with butterflies design including the wallpapers. The carpets are made out of purple my favorite color and bookshelves. Something about the room seems familiar. I walked towards the crib and touched it. A light flashed showing me visions. A mother carried a beautiful baby, her eyes are the same as mine. Her light purple hair is braided and she has a beautiful smile. "You are so beautiful. I love you my little butterfly."

She kissed the baby's head which caused the baby to smile. The vision then was gone and I looked around to see the same women, but she was facing the other way. She then turned around and looked at me, but her face shows sadness and her eyes are dull. She wears a purple elegant dress that has butterfly design.

She slowly reaches her hand out towards me and I did the same. I walked towards her, when she was close to my reach she then grabbed my hand and flashes of light rushes in until it stopped and everything went black.

Yui POV

I kept running and barged into a room. It was a small room with a lot of stuff in it. I saw a window and I tried to open it, but it was no use. I looked around for something until my eyes landed on a familiar book. I grabbed it and opened the book as I start reading it. "I-I was adopted? Why didn't father told me?" I felt like I was gonna cry until I heard a voice behind said. "Out of all the rooms you choose to be in this one?" I turned around to see Reiji standing there. "This is unacceptable, Miss Komori." Just then 4 more entered the room as I begin to shake from fear. "How did you enter this room Bitch-Chan?" Laito asked. "I swear I padlocked this room..." Reiji looked at the door confused. It was silent in the room until we heard a thud making me startle. "My bad." Shu said leaning against the wall. "Where's little butterfly?" Ayato asked looking around. Subaru then came in carrying my unconscious sister. "Found her." He said calmly. "What happened to her?" Kanato asked.

"I have no idea. She entered our little sister's room. When I got there she was on the floor unconscious." He looked at her and some how his face was calm. "Your calmer then before, but that's not important. Ayato do what you have to do." Reiji ordered. "It's Ore-sama! Now, come here pancake." He smirks evilly and walks towards me until I blacked out.

Subaru POV

I saw a light shining at my little baby sister's room. I slowly walked towards the room and the light became smaller. I opened the door to see the girl with light purple hair laying on the floor unconscious, but she has a marking on her wrist. I kneeled down and moved her sleeve up to see a butterfly marking. It glows for a while until it fades. Little butterfly have the same marking, but she couldn't be little butterfly. I looked at her and she looks just like Iris the fourth mother. She was nice and beautiful unlike the others. It's a pity she died with sadness. She hasn't left this room ever since little butterfly disappeared. "Who are you." I said looking at the unconscious girl who named herself Iris.