91- Kaleidoscope Eye's

Okay so these lyrics in Kaleidoscope Eye's are what we're paying attention too:

"When your chips are down, and your drinks are all gone I'll still be here, wishing and waiting for you to come home kaleidoscope eye's, sparkle at the world my emerald city downtown girl in the sickness in you, I'm just a white blood cell fighting like hell for you.

Oh, I'm just crook with no intent or stash, pour gasoline on the vault just to burn the cash.
I swear to God, I'd never heard a better sound coming out than when you're whimpering my name from your mouth.."

Okay, so the first verse, get ready for this friend's, Brendon sings "Kaleidoscope eye's sparkle at the world my emerlad city downtown girl," righg? Right, so, get ready for this: what city is called "Emerlad City"??

Yep, you read it. This emerald city is Seattle and if you don't know what happend in Seattle between Ryan and Brendon, most of you proably do know, but incase you don't here's a quick recap:

On Ryan's 21st birthday, he went to a club with his then girlfriend, Keltie, and the rest if the band didn't go because they were too young (not sure why Jon didn't go) in New York. Then when the party was over and Keltie and Ryan were going to bed, Ryan left her and went to Seattle where the rest if the band were. People think that they had something going on because on that night a fan saw Ryan and Brendon at a restaurant and took a picture with them. And Seattle might've been where the song Northern Downpour was written, if you want to full stroy, it's on Chapter 4 and 27.

So, Seattle in an album that could've been about Ryan and Brendon? 🤔

And in the 2nd verse where he sings "I swear to God, I'd never heard a better sound coming out then when you're whimpering my name from your mouth,"...and do I really have to explain that? Seattle? Ryden? They might've had sex in Seattle? And that lyric wraps all of it up?

:Ryden truth: