44 - Strange recording...

I cannot find it anywhere on YouTube to show the ones that probably don't know what I'm talking about but I only found out about this recording because of rydenaway on Instagram and you should go follow her. I don't know her personally but this is how I know of this recording.
-----------------------------------------------------

So on this mystery recording, Ryan says:

"I miss you *laughs* anyway, hope you enjoy it."

Some people think it's Ryan giving music to Brendon(rumor), some think it's Ryan giving music to his, now ex girlfriend, Keltie(rumor), some think it's too an old friend(rumor) and some people think it's his new music that hasn't been released and he's saying that he misses the fans and that he hopes we enjoy his new work(rumor).

These are all rumors but I'm gonna say the ones that I think aren't real:

Giving music to Brendon: I can see where you might think it because of Ryan saying that he wanted to make music with Brendon even though he was talking to a fake Brendon.

Giving music to Keltie: No one knows when the recording was released so it could've been this year or years ago but I don't think Ryan would give his ex girlfriend music if the recording was this year or if the recording is from years ago, or maybe it was a dis track for her.

The only ones I think might be true is:

Ryan giving the music to an old friend: This one makes sense because he says "I miss you" so he can be talking to an old friend or it can be for Keltie, or Brendon who knows but this one makes sense.

Ryan releasing new music: This one makes sense too because like I said he said "I miss you" and he can be talking to his fans and saying that he hopes we/they enjoy the music.

This next one no one has talked about it but I see it if this recording is for it:

As some may know, Ryan is gonna be in a movie called "Starmaker" and he is in the movie and maybe it's one of his parts to say "I miss you *laughs* anyways, I hope you enjoy."

I don't know if any of these are right because their rumors but I hope we find out soon and we support Ryan no matter what💕