Chapter Forty Three

My hair is pulled and Master yanks me back using my hair as a handle.

I grin as my scalp feels like it is on fire.

"You think you can leave a mess like this?!" Master roars.

I didn't leave a mess, dummy.

Marie made a mess after I was done cleaning. And while I was cleaning. And before I was cleaning.

In short, Marie is a very messy person.

Spittle hits my face from her yelling causing me to flinch and wrinkle my nose in disgust.

Master, for some reason, grins as I flinch. Does she not realize that she spit on me? Does she not know how nasty spit is?

"*****, are you scared?" She cooes.

I shrug and answer, "Not really. Just kind of grossed out. Are we going to have another playdate?"

Master growls at me and hisses.

I guess we are being animals today.

I growl back at her.

Let me tell you, she did not like that.

Apparently, I had guessed wrong about our game.

Master's look of rage and disgust instantly morphs into one of excitement and deranged happiness.

"Come, ****. Your father bought me something for our playdate."

I smile. Father loves me so much.

Master drags me backwards by my hair and I try to gain my footing, but I am off balance because she is pulling me back.

She brings me to her favorite place for our playtimes.

The bathtub.

Makes it easier for me to clean up the blood and vomit, at least.

"Strip, *****. It's all you know anyway," Master orders.

I take off my skirt and skirt, but leave my underwear like always.

"In the tub."

I climb in and sit down always little confused. Normally she ties me to a stool or to the walls by my wrists and ankles, but she doesn't have any rope this time.

Her hands force me to lie down in the tub and I am grateful that I am still small enough to lie down in the tub and still have room. But it also means that Marie was right this morning when she called me childishly small.

I don't want to be so small, but I am not allowed to eat enough to get taller. I barely eat enough to survive as it is. If there was more food available, I would eat it in a heartbeat. I hate it when people assume that I am so skinny because I have self-esteem problems and am starving myself. I desperately wish I had the option to eat.

I keep still.

Even as Master puts wooden a wooden board over me and concrete blocks in too to keep it down.

Even as she retrieves the new toy.

Even as she pours the thick red liquid in the tub.

Even as the sticky ruby blood fills the tub leaving only a couple inches at the top.

Even as she slices a cut in my shoulder.