4 year celebration

For your 4 year anniversary, you decided to take Stefani out to eat at her favorite restaurant. You put on your prettiest tux and Stefani got herself into one of her many gorgeous dresses before you both left with your car. Once arrived, you helped her out of the car and walked her in like a princess would be treated, shielding her from the papz until you both got in. You had reservated a table in the back where it was peaceful and quiet. "How come we never sit all the way here? I like it way more than sitting in thwe middle of everyone." Stefani said before sipping her wine. "I honestly don't know, but there is a reason I booked this table for us." You said as a soft smile grew on your face before grabbing a hold onto her hand.

You rubbed the top of her hands gently as it it were the petal of the delicate rose standing in a vase inbetween them, you had given to the host to put down. "I have been thinking a lot about what you said and I think that I made up my mind." You said softly as Stefani grew suspicious. "What do you mean (Y/N)?" She asked in a worried tone. You heard and let out a soft chuckle as you looked down at your plate before up at her again. "I want to do it, for you." You spoke softly as you saw tears well up in her eyes. "You really want to do it? Are you serious?" She asked shakily. "I don't want anyone to carry our baby but one of us, and since you are scared, I want to do it." You said as a tear streamed down your cheek.

Stefani got up and walked over to hug you tightly, you stood up as she did so and wrapped your arms around her waist as your head rested on her shoulder. "Thank you (Y/N).." she sobbed as you rubbed her back gently. You let her go to look at her and smiled brightly as she did. "And with that being said.." you plucked the rose out of the vase. "Stefani Joanne Germanotta, light of my life..would you do me the honour.." you got down on one knee as you held her hand in yours and the rose in the other. "In becoming my wife, will you marry me?" You asked softly as you looked up at her, holding the rose up to her. Stefani took the rose to see a ring was bound to it on a piece of ribbon. "(Y/N).. my god, of course I will." Stefani broke down in happy tears as you smiled, standing up and hugged her. "You just made me the happiest woman on earth!" You exclaimed as you squeezed her. "I love you so fucking much (Y/N), this is the best day of my life." Stefani sniffed before pecking your lips and hugging you again.