"Bloody hell."

You combed her hair back before looking up to her in the mirror. "Oh come on Elizabeth, I'm not that jealous." She turned around and stared at you for a split second. "You once threw gasoline over a girl and set her hair on fire because she was talking to me!" She chuckled and smirked. Your raised your eyebrows and shrugged. "I don't like it when other women talk to you, end of story." You said with a straight face before turning away to grab some pins. "You know I don't." You said, as soon as you turned around Elizabeth stood in front of you. "You got a little bossy since I turned you, (Y/N), I don't approve of this behaviour any longer my dear." She whispered as she carressed your cheek with her fingertips.

"Weak and empty threads, Liz." You whispered before placing your hand on hers, pushing her off of you, turning her around to hold her arm on her back before crossing your other arm over her chest. "You don't scare me." You whispered as your lips grazed the back of her neck. Elizabeth laughed softly and rested her head back on your shoulder. "Alright (Y/N), but remember.." She quickly broke out of your grip to turn and push bend you over the chair with her arms around your shoulders as she rested with her chest against your back. Elizabeth brought her gloved hand up to your jaw and clenched onto it. "Always remember who owns this hotel." She said sternly before kissing your cheek, leaving a red stain on your skin.

You nodded and grinned before looking up in the mirror to her again to meet her gaze. "God, you're adorable when you're mad." You squeezed out of her grip before grabbing a paper towel to remove the lipstick. Elizabeth sighed before walking back to the chair to sit down and finish her look. You threw the paper towel on the table before grabbing your silk gloves to put on. You looked over and held out your hand. "As the hosts of the party, we wouldn't want to be late, would we?" You gave her a toothy grin. Elizabeth looked up at you before gently grabbing a hold onto your hand. "Do you promise me to not go crazy tonight?" She asked as she stood. "I promise, my muse. Now let's go, shall we?" She nodded and walked out of the room with you.

You looked around as the room slowly grew more emtpy. "Bloody hell (Y/N), I told you-" "I know! I..I know." You rubbed your forehead with the back of your hand before looking at Elizabeth. "At least you can feed of her now, I can help." You whispered. She sighed and took the kitchen knife out of your hand. "Too bad, she had a gorgeous body.. It wouldn't have lasted much longer before I would've taken her upsta-" You pushed her to the side and growled. "I'm kidding, geez! Now let's clean this, together." She smirked.