"Daddy?"

I had only published some singles a year ago and brought my first ever album a month ago and it somehow went viral, people seemed to love it. It has been a rollercoaster the last couple months, especially since the release. I never really thought about what would happen if I would ever rise as an singer songwriter after that contest I won years ago, usually you won't ever hear from those winners again, I was just lucky I guess. But that wasn't the only place I was lucky at as just when i started to get some recognition I ran into a lovely girl called Stefani who I now had the luck to call my girlfriend, the one and only Lady Gaga

But what was about to happen shook me cold, something I had never even dared to dream of.

While someone was putting a small mic on my top and someone else applied the last bit of foundation I needed they rushed my through a long small hall until they stopped me and told me to be quiet for a bit as I corrected my brown panama hat. I heard a woman speak before hearing my name and the audience cheered. The doors slid open and I made my way down a set of stairs, confronted with 3 x 9 rows of people right in front of my face. I looked to my left to see a woman standing from her chair with a blonde pixie cut, an all white outfit with a denim jacket waving me over. I quickly got up the small stage, around the white chair to her pulling me into a quick hug. I let go and was barely able to push words out of my throat as she looked at me. I was on the Ellen DeGeneres Show.

After the first block, there was a short commercial break, they fixed the makeup on my face and I got to dance with the audience for a bit because the music was on all the time. We already played a game of turning down or comfirimg rumours they already spread, now I knew Ellen was Gay and so was I and so I did come out on live television, I think I went a little crazy but it didn't bother me. I also confirmed the many rumours about my relationship with Gaga.

The camera's started to roll again and smiled at me. "So, (Y/N), coming back at the statement you made earlier. I'm proud of you that you're so open about it." The people applaud and I blushed. "Well, I mean, it's who I am, I like women, I love Stefani." "Yeah, yes I know a lot about that." Ellen said as she looked down at the cards again and some people chuckled softly. I sat back and corrected my hat. Ellen looked back at me. "Are you comfortable, there?" I shrugged and slid further down in the chair and crossed my arms. "Yea, I could nap here. These chairs are even more comfortable than you expect when you're watching the show." I said which made Ellen laugh. I sat up again and leaned back again. "I'm serious." I grinned and looked at someone in the audience. "I'm glad you're enjoying the chair, let's move onto another subject uhm.. how is Gaga?"

I shrugged and smiled softly. "She is doing great, right now we're packing everything to go to Europe to continue her world tour. So yeah, she's really happy and when she's happy I'm happy too." People in the audience awed for a moment. "That's great to hear, and I think everyone especially..the fans, you know, are very happy to see her on the road again after her break." Ellen stated as she looked through the cards she was holding. "I'm just really happy and I can fully tell you that she is doing great and is very happy and of course very eager to go to Europe after all those years." I crossed mu legs and corrected my hat as I spoke. "Now I don't know if you saw this but.. this was taken from Gaga's snapchat last night, oh well take a look at this." Ellen pointed at a screen where a video started playing. The video showed my night out with Stefani in a karaoke bar where I was singing Up In The Air by Thirthy Seconds to Mars. The camera was in selfie state and it showed Stefani with her back to me, me walking closer to her before wrapping my hand around her neck from behind and holding her tightly. For a moment I cover my mouth as I watched the video, knowing I was so intoxicated. I was still holding her neck as I sang the words "I'll wrap my hands around your neck so tight with love, love, love." I felt my cheeks heat up as I saw myself biting into Stefani's earlobe before reading the caption Stefani put on the video. "Daddy!!!" It read and I almost lost it.

I covered my face as Ellen turned back to me, hearing her chuckle. She frowned before snorting with laughter as the audience did too. "Daddy?" She asked as she tried to hold her laugh back as I completely lost it. I peeked between my fingers at Ellen before the audience, I stayed quiet for a moment before nodding as I looked back at Ellen. "I mean Portia calls me baby.." she shrugged as the audience laughed. I pulled my hands off of my face as I grinned and pointed at Ellen. "Okay now stuff is going to blow up anyway, I might as well say that I'm daddiest daddy." I laughed softly as even the crew lost it. Ellen stood up and pointed at me. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N) everybody!" .

Lady Gaga Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें